GOD’S MESSAGE HAS NOT CHANGED:
JOURNAL NUGGET from WAY BACK—before I began posting on social media in 2020!

November 8, 2017 “JUSTICE IS COMING”
“Settle it in your heart that I will KEEP MY PROMISES to you concerning your Nation. You will see with your own eyes TREACHEROUS and LYING LEADERS brought DOWN, and you will see JUSTICE applied to SMALL and GREAT until the FEAR OF THE LORD permeates this Land and RESTS in the hearts of those RAISED to LEADERSHIP POSITIONS. I AM in the process of SCOURING HEARTS of those I will place at the TOPS of the mountains so that they do not FALL to the same TEMPTATIONS but will remain STRONG in My strength because they carry My HEART in GREAT MEASURE.”

November 14, 2017 “YOU WILL LOOK TO ME”
“When I MOVE on behalf of your Nation, there will be NO DOUBT that I AM behind it. You will see SECRETS UNCOVERED SUPERNATURALLY with DOCUMENTS and CONVERSATIONS, supposedly destroyed, brought to LIGHT. This will cause the FEAR OF THE LORD to SWEEP across this Nation—there will be PANIC and CHAOS in the camp of the enemy, and great JOY and FULFILLMENT released among the righteous. A NEW DAY is coming so HANG ON, continue to PRAY that My will be done and My Kingdom come, and LOOK TO ME to fulfill My word and promises for your Nation. The enemy has OVERPLAYED his hand and has become so BLATANT that all can see LYING, DISTORTION, and VICIOUS ATTACKS he has orchestrated through CORRUPT vessels. My light will TRIUMPH over darkness every time. I AM FAITHFUL to My promises, and I AM well able to PERFORM My will among men. REST in My goodness and PARTNER with Me in bringing in My Kingdom.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Wow! Amen Thank you for your obedience to Him-I’m not sure I would have kept up with the journaling for this long with all the world’s ups and downs. This is an example of diligence, perseverance, and patience. Such an encouragement to me to start my own journal-even this late in the game! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m so glad you have been encouraged!

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post, thank you so much for sharing with us Diana. Blessings to you. ✝️💫

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog