May 9, 2022

YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET!

“Until the waters of the Red Sea came CRASHING down on the soldiers and powerful chariots of Egypt, Pharaoh thought he and his gods were more powerful that Me. He thought I was BLUFFING and that I would never carry through with My PROMISE TO DELIVER Israel out of his hand. His PRIDE and ARROGANCE and DISREGARD for human life made him a SELF-FOCUSED TYRANT, and he did not think he could be brought down. Same enemy FEEDING these same DELUSIONS to the PRIDEFUL TYRANTS of your day. Just like Pharaoh, they think I AM bluffing and that they will be able to LIE and use DARK POWERS to get their way. They have turned their backs to My offers of REPENTANCE and MERCY, and now they will see who I AM in JUDGMENT and JUSTICE. They will be SHOCKED when I arise with SUDDEN VIOLENCE against their wickedness. The violence of the Red Sea was against one nation and one ruler. The evil regime in your day is WORLDWIDE and so My response will be FAR GREATER than the Red Sea. It will SHAKE the world until evil thrones are TOPPLED and FREEDOM is established. Think about the POWER of the Red Sea and realize—YOU AIN’T SEEN NOTHING YET! I AM your RESCUER and DELIVERER!”

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal 

 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog