May 1, 2023


A SEASON OF BLESSING AND DISCOVERY

“The world may feel like it’s COMING APART to those who have not STOOD with Me and BELIEVED My PROMISES, but to you, My Remnant, My Army of Light, it will be A SEASON OF BLESSING AND DISCOVERY. As the world CHURNS and TURNS under My mighty hand of RESCUE and DELIVERANCE and man’s systems FAIL, you will find ABUNDANCE and a DEEP SECURITY in My FATHERHOOD. As you DISCOVER the DEPTHS of darkness and turn to Me for COMFORT and HOPE, you will DISCOVER GREATER DEPTHS of My LOVE and POWER, and you will KNOW that I AM GOOD. I long to DEMONSTRATE My GOODNESS to you, so I AM INVITING you to ASK for it and to BELIEVE that you will receive EVERYTHING and MORE than I PROMISED you. UNITY, BLESSING, PEACE, and PROVISION are in your future. It is rolling in as surely as the ocean’s tide—A SEASON OF BLESSING AND DISCOVERY.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you for your faithfulness to the Father and for sharing what He is saying during these difficult days. I am so encouraged by your words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such encouraging words. Thank you for your faithfulness to The LORD's Words, and for shar
    ring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Dear Servant, Gracious and Graceful Diana! You are a DIVINE GIFT to and for us! God Bless You and Your Family, Your Ministry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and God bless you, Ellen!

      Delete
  4. Father, thank you, for your wonderful rescue and abundant blessings as we hold on to your words of truth !
    Thank you, Diana, for being a truth sharer, honouring the commission the Lord has assigned you with!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog