May 11, 2023

WHEN I ARISE FROM MY THRONE
*I received a short but powerful vision this morning. I saw the Throne Room of Heaven with the Father seated on His Throne. As I watched, He arose from His Throne, and I saw and heard tremendous power thundering out from Him, as He did the simple act of arising. The power kept rolling out until it began to shake the earth.
*”I AM ARISING FROM MY THRONE with GREAT PURPOSE. As My TREMENDOUS POWER ROLLS OUT FROM MY ARISING, you will see Me FULFILL all My PROMISES to you. The POWER from MY ARISING will bring DREAD and SHOCK to My enemies, as My RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENTS hit them like a FREIGHT TRAIN. All the BRIBED JUDGES and JURIES will be hit with a FORCE that UNCOVERS the TRUTH and all the money they have received for giving UNJUST JUDGMENTS will be TAKEN from them. They will face SHAME, LOSS, and TRUE JUDGEMENT and JUSTICE will SLAM into them. The RIPPLE of POWER FROM MY ARISING will hit the LYING MEDIA and LEADERS in their MOUTHS. My SUDDEN PRESENCE in their midst will cause their ARROGANT CONFIDENCE to be SHAKEN. They will find themselves STUTTERING, STAMMERING, and in their PANIC WRONG WORDS will come out of their mouths that will EXPOSE the TRUTH and will BRING DOWN the HOUSE of CARDS stacked against you. WAVES of POWER FROM MY ARISING will SLAM into the HIDDEN places in the earth, BREAKING OPEN the hiding places of GREAT RICHES and the BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN they have EXPLOITED. BOOM! Those who EXPLOITED your WEALTH and your CHILDREN will be SHAMED and EXPOSED before the world. The peoples will CRY OUT for JUDGMENT and JUSTICE, and these dark ones will receive it in FULL MEASURE. My Army of Light, continue to CALL on Me to ARISE FROM MY THRONE and to RELEASE My GREAT POWER into the earth, and you will witness what happens as I ARISE FROM MY THRONE.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. LET HEAVEN SPEAK AND ALL OTHERS BE SILENCED!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TIM SHEETS , QUOTING JACK HAYFORD, THE STANDING KING ANOINTING! GREAT LISTENING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds really good, I’ll have to check it out!

      Delete
  3. I HOLD LITTLE INTEREST IN SUFFERING AND PUNISHMENT BUT I AM DEEPLY FOCUSED ON THE CEASE AND DESIST ASPECT OF EVIL! STOP! STOP, RIGHT NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we use our authority to block and stop evil!

      Delete
  4. The POWER and the GLORY! Arise from Your throne, Lord God!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Intensely POWERFUL! STOP! CEASE AND DESIST, IN JESUS' MIGHTY NAME! AMEN!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog