May 12, 2023


PROVE ME NOW…

“I AM giving you PERMISSION to ask Me to PROVE to you that ALL I have PROMISED you will COME TO PASS. Does that seem SCANDALOUS to you that you would ask Me for PROOFS that what I have promised you is going to come to pass? Because what I have promised you is SURE and TRUE and because I AM FAITHFUL and POWERFUL, I AM INVITING you to CALL FORTH the LIVING, BREATHING PROOFS of what I’ve said will happen. CALL FORTH INDICTMENTS of the wicked, CALL FORTH RIGHTEOUS JUDGES to rule in those cases. Say to Me, “SHOW FORTH YOUR POWER, O, LORD, and REMOVE WICKED and COMPROMISED JUDGES and LEADERS!’ With one voice cry to Me, ‘CLOSE the mouth of LYING LEVIATHAN and BIND IT SHUT!’ Say, ‘PROVE Your promises of HEALING, and let it MANIFEST in our bodies, our families, our Nation.’ FAITH requires BOLDNESS, and I AM telling you to be BOLD in your faith and to CALL IN the FULFILLMENT I have promised you. You will not OFFEND Me with BOLD FAITH—it will DELIGHT My heart to hear you call in the PROOF of My PROMISES. This is not an ANGRY DEMANDING; it is a CALLING FORTH the MANIFESTATION of what you’ve come to believe—that I AM a GOOD, GOOD FATHER. This kind of BOLD FAITH will MOW DOWN enemy opposition, and My fulfillment will come FLOODING IN. PROVE ME NOW that I AM a FAITHFUL, GOOD, and POWERFUL God.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. GLORIA A DIOS! UN PADRE FABULOSO!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like He said in Malachi 3:10, "prove Me..."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mal 3:10 is the ONLY time He has said we can test Him. Matt 4:7 says we are NOT to text God. If someone needs to test God because they don't believe what He's saying then they better go back and read how the Israelites in the wilderness tested God and God judged them for it. And finally declared that they would never enter His rest. I'm really shocked that there is no one on here that recognizes that this is against God's Word. God will NEVER CONTRADICT His Word. And clearly telling us to do something that He has said very clearly in His Word we are not to do, is very much a contradiction of His Word and therefore proves that this word is not from God. It's really disturbing to me that no one else even realizes this.
      They're just so eager to believe. I wanted to believe everything you were saying too cuz it's so encouraging but I've been asking God to show me the truth and I think now He through this word. And I'm heartbroken. But I'm thankful to God cuz I don't want to believe in something that's not from Him.

      Delete
    2. When the Father invites us to ask Him to “prove” what He has promised us by calling it into being, it is not “testing” Him. He is wanting us to participate with Him in the glorious future He has promised us.

      Delete
  3. What beautiful and wonderful WORDS from our Holy Good Father !! Thank You!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Lord! Thank You, Lord! “SHOW FORTH YOUR POWER, O, LORD, and REMOVE WICKED and COMPROMISED JUDGES and LEADERS!’ ‘CLOSE the mouth of LYING LEVIATHAN and BIND IT SHUT!’ PROVE Your promises of HEALING, and let it MANIFEST in our bodies, our families, our Nation.’

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amen and Amen!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. In Jesus' Mighty Name thank you Lord and thank you my Sister Diana! ISAIAH 6:8 "Send Me" Father God, I will give my life to Boldly do anything you ask of me, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! You have a great heart for the Lord!

      Delete
  7. Yes Lord, hallelujah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog