May 13, 2023

BE BOLD, BE STRONG, BE COURAGEOUS
“Do you see a RISE in EVIL SCHEMES, MAYHEM, and OPPOSITION from the darkness? Then KNOW that I AM EMPOWERING you, My Army of Light, to BE BOLD, STRONG, and COURAGEOUS in the FACE of these ATTACKERS. Know that if the darkness is INCREASING, I AM FILLING you with MORE LIGHT and MORE POWER. DO NOT COWER, DO NOT SHRINK BACK because of their THREATS and INTIMIDATION. You RISE UP and SQUARELY FACE the enemy, knowing that you are dressed in the ARMOR OF LIGHT and My GLORY.” (Here is what I’m seeing in the Spirit as the Father speaks: I see a confident person squarely confronting a taunting bully. They take their right forefinger and begin poking the bully in the right shoulder blade, pushing him back, back, back. Finally, the dark bully turns and runs.)  “CONFRONT the darkness with the LIGHT of My TRUTH and My PROMISES. DECLARE: ‘Your darkness is EXPOSED, your lie’s are LAID BARE, and the LIGHT of God is PIERCING the WEB of LIES and SCHEMES, and it is EXPOSING and DESTROYING them.’ ‘Back up!’ ‘Get off of My King’s TERRITORY!’ ‘You have LOST, we have WON!’ I have promised you the VICTORY. Now ACT LIKE YOU BELIEVE THAT and BE BOLD, BE STRONG, BE COURAGEOUS. Carry My promises as BANNERS of VICTORY and TRIUMPH into the battle. WE WIN!”
ISAIAH 28: 5, 6 “In that day, Lord Yahweh, Commander of Angel Armies, will be a crown of glory and a diadem of beauty for the remnant of His people. He will be a Spirit of justice for judges to render right decisions. And He will be strength and bravery for those who turn back the battle at the gate.” (TPT)
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. All this waiting and seeing is paying off. Now we're about to see what we have been waiting for. Thank God for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I needed this! πŸ’–πŸ™Œ✝πŸ‘‘πŸ•ŠπŸ™

    ReplyDelete
  3. BOLDNESS is expanding/expounding/EXPLODING, amongst ALL Believers! "The Jesus Revolution," INDEED! I receive and recite what You've rec'd in the Spirit, Diana! ‘Your darkness is EXPOSED, your lie’s are LAID BARE, and the LIGHT of God is PIERCING the WEB of LIES and SCHEMES, and it is EXPOSING and DESTROYING them.’ ‘Back up!’ ‘Get off of My King’s TERRITORY!’ ‘You have LOST, we have WON!’ I have promised you the VICTORY. (The words and the supporting attitude accompanying them!) Halellujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog