May 14, 2023

WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING 
“Out of the CHAOS of this season will come a PRICELESS GIFT. That is the gift of WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING that I will give to those with HUMBLE, TEACHABLE HEARTS. As I BRING DOWN those partnered with DARKNESS and their DEATH SCHEMES, I AM also going to be REMOVING from My Church the DOCTRINES OF MEN and the DOCTRINES OF DEMONS that have brought DARKNESS, STUNTED GROWTH, and POWERLESS LIVES to My people. The PRIDE of man has allowed the RELIGIOUS SPIRIT to INFILTRATE much of the Church and FAITH has been REDUCED to an INTELLECTUAL UNDERSTANDING of My Word. This produces a CRITICAL SPIRIT that DEMANDS CONFORMITY to HEAD KNOWLEDGE and DESPISES the SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCES I want My children to LIVE IN. As I REMOVE this DEFILEMENT from My Church, I will REPLACE it with WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. The FULLNESS of the LIFE My Son died to bring the Church will be UNDERSTOOD, and I will RELEASE GREAT WISDOM in how to walk in My FREEDOM and POWER. Many of My Remnant are already walking in a MEASURE of this release of WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING because you have TASTED of the POWERS of the age to come, and you have SURRENDERED to Me, and you have asked to KNOW Me in ALL MY POWER AND GLORY. As we move beyond the TAKEDOWN of darkness (which you helped to bring about), you will be REWARDED with DEEPER EXPERIENCES in Me and with greater WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING. This will cause you to be LEADERS in the sphere of influence I have chosen for you. Receive a greater measure of WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. I receive this precious word and give You thanks and praise!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah!Thank you Elohim!Happy Mother's Day, Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah! Praise The Lord! Thank you, Mrs. Larkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes and Amen! I receive this Word. Glory hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog