May 18, 2023

THE TRIUMPH OF THE UNDERDOG
“This will be the season of THE TRIUMPH OF THE UNDERDOG. Jesus was an UNDERDOG in His days on the earth. He had the RELIGIOUS LEADERS and the ROMAN GOVERNMENT against Him, and it looked like they had WON when they SLANDERED and CRUCIFIED Him. They thought they had SILENCED HIS VOICE and that He would be FORGOTTEN. But I use THE TRIUMPH OF THE UNDERDOG to bring GLORY to My name. My Son paid the PRICE to SAVE the world, and His VOICE still SPEAKS today proclaiming My LOVE and My JUSTICE. Your RIGHTFUL LEADER and ALL of you who have been CRYING OUT for JUSTICE have been the UNDERDOG for years—that is you have been UNDER the EVIL, LYING DOGS who USURPED POWER and tried to SILENCE YOUR VOICES by CRUCIFYING your CHARACTER and SPREADING their LIES about you and hiding their own evil. It will DELIGHT Me GREATLY to VINDICATE the TRUTH you have been sharing and to RESURRECT your REPUTATIONS before the world. Those who have LORDED it OVER YOU, will be UNDER YOUR FEET, as I re-establish JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. My right arm of POWER is not WEAK in any way, and I will RESTORE YOUR RIGHTFUL LEADER to the POSITION I’ve ANOINTED him for. Because of the PERSECUTION he SUFFERED and the STEALING of his RIGHTFUL place of LEADERSHIP, he has been REFINED by My FIRE and DRAWN NEAR to My heart. He will be an EVEN WISER leader who will lead for the PEOPLES’ SAKE. My Army of Light, you have also allowed SUFFERING and PERSECUTION to DRAW you CLOSER to My heart, and you have not BACKED DOWN from My CALL on your life to FIGHT AGAINST EVIL and to SPEAK THE TRUTH. The TABLES TRULY ARE TURNING, and I will display My power in THE TRIUMPH OF THE UNDERDOG.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Amen and Alleluia!! Thank you Diana for giving us God’s words of guidance and encouragement!
    🙏🏻 ✝️
    Yours in Jesus Christ,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top 5 favorite so far….so exciting after 5 years to see fruition and justice. I’m so excited for the whistleblowers and trauma survivors to finally be believed, feel peace, and get justice. Thank you Jesus!!!! Victory is ours and the Lucifarian kingdom will no longer get power from their sacrifices and sorceries…thank you Father God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lord God is Moving! Praise God Who is Our Deliver!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LIKE this! Short and Sweet! (I tend to be 'wordy,' and so I appreciate this POWERFUL expression!)

      Delete
    2. Yes, all praise to our Deliverer!

      Delete
  4. Was reading something yesterday re “REFINER”! A K Hagin recording? Do not recall! So much here! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your words (His Words) encourage me every day. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was wondering how you get your words from the Lord. Do you record yourself, type as you hear or how does he communicate them to you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always journaled what I hear—writing them by hand, then I type them into a program, post them on social media and on my blog.

      Delete
  7. What a beautiful encouraging word ... ty you Diana and TY Lord!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog