May 21, 2023


THE SYSTEMS OF THIS WORLD ARE BEING TURNED UPSIDE DOWN

“The SYSTEMS of MAN across all seven mountains of society that have been BUILT ON THE DARKNESS of GREED and CORRUPTION, are going to be TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. Picture this: I AM grabbing those partnered with DARKNESS by their ankles and TURNING THEM UPSIDE DOWN and SHAKING all the MONEY out of their pockets until NOTHING is left. I will then DISTRIBUTE the WEALTH among My people who will STEWARD IT WISELY for the BENEFIT of ALL. It’s going to create quite a COMMOTION when I TURN THINGS UPSIDE DOWN, but the RESULTS will be SO WORTH a time of SHAKING and CHANGE. DO NOT DREAD this time, FOCUSING on how ‘BAD’ it could get. That is an OPEN DOORWAY for FAITH-KILLING FEAR to enter. If I’m POWERFUL ENOUGH to TURN all these DARK SYSTEMS UPSIDE DOWN, am I not able to KEEP YOU and to PROVIDE FOR YOU during this TRANSITION season? The SAME POWER that SHAKES LOOSE EVIL is the SAME POWER that RELEASES ABUNDANCE on your heads. My Holy Spirit is your GUIDE through this UPSIDE DOWN SEASON. LEAN on His COUNSEL, FOLLOW CAREFULLY His DIRECTIONS, and WATCH Him LEAD you into PATHS of PEACE and PLENTY. My hand of JUDGMENT is moving AGAINST your enemies, and My hand of BLESSING is moving OVER you.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Hallelujah to our Just, faithful and promise keeping God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and Amen! What imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I agree with this and thank God for His faithfulness.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog