May 22, 2023

TIMES AND SEASONS
“I AM a TIMES AND SEASONS God. I have SET TIMES and CHOSEN SEASONS when I BRING TO PASS My PLANS and PURPOSES. Even in your PERSONAL life I lay GROUNDWORK and PREPARATIONS before I LAUNCH you into the FULFILLMENT of what I’ve made you for. Fulfillment of your life’s CALLING cannot come about without receiving and walking in My POWER and GIFTINGS. These are FREELY given to you, but your life will be MOST EFFECTIVE if you’ve PARTNERED with Me in the PREPARATION of your own HEART and in SURRENDERING to My TIMES AND SEASONS. Learning to FLOW in the FULLNESS of My TIME is PROTECTION for you, and it will mean a life that YIELDS 100 FOLD HARVEST for the Kingdom. People, churches, and nations get themselves into TROUBLE when they try in their OWN STRENGTH and TIMING to fulfill their destinies. For example, people called to be LEADERS who are UNWILLING to WAIT for My PREPARATION TIMES AND SEASONS, will CHEAT and STEAL their way into POWER, and they become TYRANTS. The future I had DESIGNED for them would have been a BLESSING to them and to those they were called to lead. Instead, they allowed their good calling to be CORRUPTED by their IMPATIENCE and LACK OF TRUST in My TIMES AND SEASONS, and the enemy jumped on this UNBELIEF in My GOODNESS and My TIMING to WARP and CORRUPT My purposes for that life. Beloved, as I release the fullness of My TIMES AND SEASONS over your Nation, you will go through ENORMOUS CHANGES, and you will be ELEVATED into LEADERSHIP POSITIONS. I AM PREPARING you to STEWARD WELL your GIFTINGS and CALLINGS, so do not FIGHT against this time that I AM using to PURIFY your HEARTS and your MOTIVES. FLOW with Me in GREAT PEACE, as I bring you into the fullness of My TIMES AND SEASONS.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Thank you Father for Your Word, and thank you Diana for being faithful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am waiting patiently on the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

  3. Discovering, with all Words, a re-read - indeed - multiple re-readings! - is helpful in 'getting down in my heart' ALL that Father is expressing and imparting to Us! He does NOT speak lightly; rather, fervently! Thank you, Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog