May 27, 2023


A GATHERING OF THIEVES AND A GATHERING OF SAINTS

“GATHERING is a term you associate with HARVEST TIME when crops are gathered and brought in from the fields. I have told you that you are in an EXTENDED SEASON of FALL, and many things have been prophesied about the FALL OF THE FALL. This FALL season is not a season on your calendars, it is My SET TIME to GATHER in My HARVEST. This harvest is A GATHERING OF THE THIEVES AND A GATHERING OF MY SAINTS—those who are SET APART for My purposes and CLEANSED by My Son’s blood. This is a season of GATHERING in the TARES and the WHEAT, and all those who have been PRETENDING to be WHEAT but are in reality THIEVES, will be EXPOSED, ROOTED OUT, GATHERED, and DESTROYED. The GOOD WHEAT that I gather in is My Remnant, ROOTED in Me and BENDING to My will. I AM at this time HARVESTING THE HARVESTERS who will PLANT the seeds of TRUTH and LOVE in peoples’ hearts. They will NURTURE this HARVEST, and it will RIPEN quickly into a FRUITFUL crop for My Kingdom. People will WITNESS the HARVEST of DARKNESS, and it will SHOCK them that they could so easily have been DECEIVED. As the world sees GREAT JUDGMENTS released to the WICKED, the FEAR OF THE LORD will SWEEP through the nations. This SHAKING will PREPARE HEARTS to receive My TRUTH, My LOVE, and My SALVATION. Behold, an EXTENDED FALL SEASON when you will see A GATHERING OF THE THIEVES AND A GATHERING OF SAINTS.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog