May 28, 2023


FIRE POWER

“Because we are engaged in an ALL-OUT WAR against the LYING, STEALING, and DESTROYING DARKNESS, this PENTECOST Sunday is VERY SIGNIFICANT. If you will come before Me, I will give you a SECOND WIND of the Spirit—REFRESHING and EMPOWERING, and I will GREATLY INCREASE your FIRE POWER against the enemy. I AM strengthening you for the remaining battles with FRESH POWER and an INFUSION of My LOVE for you. The GREATER FIRE POWER I AM releasing through My Spirit will EMPOWER your PRAYERS, DECREES, and DECLARATIONS. You will see a GREATER PUSHBACK of the darkness and QUICKER answers to your prayers. When you RELEASE this GREATER FIRE POWER I AM giving you, the darkness will WEAKEN even more, and you will begin to see it COLLAPSE and be COMPLETELY EXPOSED. The darkness will STUMBLE over each other, as they RUN for cover. But your FIRE POWER will have DESTROYED their HIDING places. They thought they had WORN YOU DOWN and DISCOURAGED you and that you would RETREAT into the shadows, COMPLAINING all the way. SURPRISE! I AM visiting My people with a FRESH WIND of the Spirit and GREATER FIRE POWER that will bring you through to VICTORY and TRIUMPH. LIFT your HANDS and your FACE to Heaven and RECEIVE this gift of SPIRIT WIND and FIRE POWER.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Amen, I receive it Holy Spirit, I receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I envision the evil ones being blown backwards, shrieking violently, roaring, heavy winds causing them to be thrust down, down down, all the while, wild, red flames of FIREPOWER striking them, as they shriek in agony! Whew! Intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I receive it in Jesus mighty name!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A much needed word! I receive it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog