May 29, 2023


FIRE, WIND, AND WATER

“These three—FIRE, WIND, AND WATER, are considered by many people as basic elements of nature. But I say to you that FIRE, WIND, AND WATER are elements of My NATURE, and you will see them FULLY EXPRESSED during this season of DARK to LIGHT. FIRE, WIND, AND WATER come to FULL expression through My Spirit, and this season of WARFARE will SHOWCASE His workings in the earth. I, the Father, was showcased in the POWER, BEAUTY, and INTRICACY of CREATION. My Son was showcased as the PEFECT LAMB who brought SALVATION, HEALING, and DELIVERANCE and a RESTORATION of intimate relationship with Me. The Holy Spirit BIRTHED the Church through FIRE (tongues of fire), WIND (His mighty, rushing presence), and WATER (baptism). Now, as the Church matures, Holy Spirit will be showcased as the KINGDOM ERA grows, until IT FILLS THE EARTH (DANIEL 2:44). My Spirit will MANIFEST FIRE, WIND, AND WATER throughout the earth. It will be used to DESTROY and DETHRONE the darkness, and it will be used to BLESS and EMPOWER My people. FIRE, WIND, AND WATER will be released both in the SPIRITUAL and the NATURAL realms, and you will SEE it and FEEL it manifest, as My Holy Spirit ARISES in GREAT POWER with visible SIGNS and WONDERS. Prepare to be impressed.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








Comments

  1. Replies
    1. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»❤️

      Delete

  2. Praise His Holy Name! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah We Praise in Fire Wind and Water

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ’¨πŸ”₯🌊

      Delete
  4. Wonderful! I expect to be impressed! Thank You, Father!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes we do! He honors our faith and expectancy!

      Delete
  5. Oh, My Word! No words for the awesomeness of this Word! The Father sums up His intent here, as spoken in All previous Words, re His PLANS for JUSTICE AND JUDGEMENT! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GLORY TO GOD FOREVER MORE! I ADORE YOU MY GOD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»❤️

      Delete
  7. Glory Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog