May 6, 2023


WHAT’S BREWING?

“Where your FOCUS is right now will determine how you go through this TRANSITION SEASON from DARK to LIGHT. Are you focused on what the ENEMY IS BREWING? Are you FREAKED OUT over every new THREAT they are UNLEASHING? Why not FOCUS on what I’m PROMISING you and your Nation? I have PROMISED to SAVE your Land and to RESCUE it from the darkness who is determined to ENSLAVE you. I have also promised GREAT BLESSING, RECOMPENSE, and RESTORATION to you and to VINDICATE the TRUTH that you have been sharing. I AM BREWING you a SATISFYING and FULL drink of PEACE and PROSPERITY. Drink from My cup and not from the enemy’s BITTER BREW. When the FRAGRANCE of the enemy’s THREATS and SCHEMES come into your nostrils, GRAB that BREW in the AUTHORITY you have in My Son and THROW IT BACK INTO THE FACE OF THE DARKNESS and DECLARE IT WIPED OUT. Pick up and SAVOR the FRAGRANCE and FLAVOR of My PROMISES and DRINK THEM DOWN into your spirit, and they will become PART OF YOU. This BREW I’ve made will keep you in PERFECT PEACE and in CONFIDENT WARFARE against any THREAT the enemy may BREW UP. WHAT’S BREWING?—My BLESSINGS, My RESCUE, and My FAITHFULNESS. DRINK DEEPLY.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. I absolutely love God's grace and love for us. Right before I read this, I was standing in front of my coffee maker, remembering His word through you a little while back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no coincidences with God! 🆒😎🪭

      Delete
    2. That is a wonderful confirmation!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog