May 8, 2023


STEP INTO GRACE

“This is the APPOINTED TIME for My Sons and Daughters to ARISE and to FUNCTION in Kingdom RULE and AUTHORITY. Idolatry and darkness have come in like a FLOOD to try and STOP this APPOINTED TIME because they know the POWER and AUTHORITY My Sons and Daughters carry. They know if My people AWAKEN to who they are in Me that darkness will LOSE ITS GRIP on your world and its INFLUENCE will GREATLY WEAKEN as LIGHT, GLORY, and POWER move through My blood-bought ones. DISLODGING these dark powers will bring SHAKINGS as evil EMPIRES and SYSTEMS FALL, but those who WALK with Me will be INVITED TO STEP INTO GRACE. This EXTRAORDINARY GRACE will carry you through the UPHEAVALS surrounded by My LOVE and PROVISION. It will be like you are being LIFTED UP and CARRIED on My WINGS OVER the TURMOIL and the CHAOS of the FALLING darkness. As EXPOSURE after EXPOSURE comes, people will be STARTLED AWAKE and realize that who they were TRUSTING was a COMPLETE LIE and that your ‘CONSPIRACIES’ were FACTS. They will be open to you helping them STEP INTO GRACE and a life of SUPERNATURAL PROVISION and PROTECTION. STEP INTO GRACE, and I will show Myself FAITHFUL and TRUE, as we SOAR together into VICTORY.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 








 

Comments

  1. Thank you for the daily bread you are serving us. So happy I discovered your blog, now I don't have to wait for weekly Youtube. I will still join you there for additional insight and review. God bless your ministry, you are bringing wonderful encouragement to the body.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m so happy you found me as well! Thanks for your encouragement!

      Delete
  2. Amen, Miss Hill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YouTube commenters share wise, profound
      words, yes! Uplifting, peaceful, heartfelt! I enjoy reading so many!

      Delete
  3. "Step into Grace" on 5-8-23 was so confirming to me. The night of 5-7-23 I had finished watching the movie "Jesus Revolution" and about 30 minutes later I was startled by music coming from my basement!! The song playing was "Amazing Grace"!! I live alone and my basement is not finished, so there is nothing down there that could explain where the music was coming from so I knew it had to be from God !! The next day to my amazement I heard your prophecy of "step into Grace" !!! Thank you for that direction and confirmation! Our Father is sooo faithful and true!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thanks for sharing that amazing confirmation !

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog