May 9, 2023

THE DIVINE EXCHANGE
“This season will be the season of DIVINE EXCHANGE. The HEAVINESS and SORROW you feel for the CHILDREN will be EXCHANGED for EXPECTANCY and JOY, as I EXPOSE the evil being done to them, and I RESCUE them. Their ABUSERS and CAPTORS will be brought to JUSTICE, and they will be the ones in a PRISON. The FINANCIAL TYRANTS have STOLEN from you and made many LAWS that made them WEALTHY and BLOCKED all you should have been receiving. As I EXPOSE and BRING DOWN these STEALERS and MANIPULATORS, I will EXCHANGE your LACK and your STRAINING to SURVIVE with My ABUNDANCE and with STREAMS of BLESSING that flow to you. Even in My Church I will EXCHANGE DEAD RELIGION that EXCLUDES My Spirit for the FIRE, GLORY, and JOY of My MANIFEST PRESENCE among you. Where Arts and Entertainment have DESCENDED into IDOLATRY and PERVERSION, I will bring a DIVINE EXCHANGE of SPIRIT-LED CREATIVITY that GLORIFIES Me and LIFTS people up. Instead of LYING MEDIA, you will see a RISE of TRUTH-TELLERS who fill the airwaves with the FRESH AIR of TRUTH. I have set in motion a DIVINE EXCHANGE for FAMILIES in STRIFE and DISUNITY to be REUNITED around the TRUTH and My LOVE. Where your HEALTH has been PURPOSELY DEGRADED and ATTACKED, I will bring HEALING and PROTECTION from dark schemes. This season of DIVINE EXCHANGES will find you THRIVING, AT PEACE, and with ALL THINGS RESTORED. HOLD ON while the STORM passes over, and you will receive THE DIVINE EXCHANGE of BLUE SKIES and FRESH AIR.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. That will be worth all the wait. It's always on time when you are on the right side. Let the prophecies be fulfilled. Thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like heaven on earth! Thank You, Lord! So much to hold onto.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask how long are each season?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God’s timing is always a mystery and He doesn’t work from our timelines!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog