June 10, 2023


MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!

“MAKE WAY, MAKE WAY, I AM THUNDERING through your Land in a CHARIOT of FIRE. Anything of DARKNESS that STANDS in My WAY of JUDGMENT, RIGHTEOUSNESS, and JUSTICE will be BURNED DOWN. Come, My people, cry out, ‘MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!, the King of GLORY is COMING THROUGH!’ Prepare the way with HEARTS of HUMILITY, PRAYER, WORSHIP, and FASTING. Declare, ‘My God is coming to MAKE WAY for RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE to once more RULE over our Nation.’ Decree, ‘Dark powers, you are being RUN OVER by the THUNDERING POWER of God, and you will be CONSUMED by His GLORY FIRE.’ My children, you will receive My GLORY FIRE, too, but it will serve to BURN AWAY anything not of My Spirit, and it will EMPOWER you to REIGN as My Sons and Daughters of the KINGDOM of LIGHT. Welcome My GLORY FIRE to do its GOOD work in you and to BURN UP the EVIL strongholds that have held your Nation CAPTIVE as you cry out, ‘MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!, the THUNDERING GOD will RESTORE JUSTICE and LIGHT to our Nation again.’”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. Dear Lord Jesus, thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Do you not have reverence for the word of God? Why must you use profanity instead of praise?

      Delete
  3. Thank you, Jesus; thank you, Mrs. Larkin!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog