June 11, 2023

PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD
“The LYING MEDIA and COMPROMISED leaders are in YOUR FACE with their EVIL SCHEMES, and they are telling you they have WON and that your leader and your freedom movement are FINISHED. If I were you, I wouldn’t GIVE THESE BIG LOSERS A MINUTE OF YOUR TIME. Think of their BOASTS as a BAD CASE of gas that POLLUTES the air. Smells BAD, but there is NO SUBSTANCE to it. In contrast, My PROMISES are TRUE, a BREATH of FRESH AIR; and their SUBSTANCE is the REALITY of My POWER and My FAITHFULNESS. In light of My promised coming, I AM telling you, ‘PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD!’ ISAIAH 40:3 ‘A thunderous voice cries out in the wilderness: Prepare the way for Yahweh’s arrival! Make a highway straight through the desert for our God!’ Lift up your voices in the presence of the LIES being SPEWED by the enemy and declare: ‘OUR GOD IS COMING TO RESCUE US! PREPARE YOUR HEARTS for His SUDDEN ARRIVAL and MASSIVE RESCUE.’ I AM telling you to PREPARE your own heart to be ready to RECEIVE My GLORY FIRE when it falls. The Holy Spirit will direct you in this PREPARATION of your heart. He will show you what needs to be REMOVED from your life—STUMBLING BLOCKS; MOUNTAINS OF PRIDE OR DELUSION; VALLEYS OF SHAME, FEAR, DEPRESSION; ROUGH PLACES OF ANGER OR UNFORGIVENESS. ISAIAH 40:4,5 ‘Every valley will be raised up, every mountain brought low. The rugged terrain will become level ground and the rough places a plain. Then Yahweh’s radiant glory will be unveiled, and all humanity will experience it together. Believe it, for Yahweh has spoken His decree!’ Make a SMOOTH HIGHWAY into your HEART so that you will receive the MAXIMUM amount of My GLORY FIRE to fill your temple. You will then be EFFECTIVE at helping and EXPOSING evil, TRAMPLING on their DEATH AGENDAS, and bringing SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, and HEALING to the hearts of those around you. PREPARE THE WAY OF THE LORD—I AM COMING!”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal

Comments

  1. Let God use me to do His good work. Please and thank you very much. From Go to God to Good. It's about to get real good 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are STANDING, Lord! At the Ready! Your Warriors, Your Light-bearers, Your Forerunners! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog