June 12, 2023


BECOME A TERROR TO THE ENEMY

“I have CALLED you and EMPOWERED you to be A TERROR TO THE ENEMY. When you are COVERED by the BLOOD of My Son and you truly BELIEVE that you have been TRANSFERRED from the kingdom of darkness into the Kingdom of LIGHT, you become a SON or DAUGHTER of the MOST POWERFUL Kingdom in the Universe. Did you realize you really are A NEW CREATION? ‘Born again” is not just a phrase—it is a REALITY in those who have turned away from darkness and have been FORGIVEN and CLEANSED by My Son’s blood. When a life is CONCEIVED in the womb, there is a SPARK of life—I AM the Father of Lights. When you receive My Son’s SACRIFICE for your sins, My LIGHT comes by the POWER of the Holy Spirit and FUSES My LIFE to your LIFE…forever. You are in Me, and I AM in you. You are a CO-HEIR of EVERYTHING My Son’s SUFFERING, DEATH, and RESURRECTION won for you by His TRIUMPH over death and hell. You now have ACCESS to all the ANOINTINGS Jesus carried to HEAL and to SET the CAPTIVES FREE, to RESTORE SIGHT to the blind, to OPEN deaf ears, to RAISE from the dead, and to DEFEAT the POWERS of darkness and to REPLACE them with My LIGHT and LIFE. WAKE UP to who you are Son and Daughter of My Kingdom, and FREELY SHINE your indwelling LIGHT into the darkness. The enemy is TERRIFIED of My LIGHT because it EXPOSES his DARKNESS and his LIES, and RELEASES My LOVE, My SALVATION, and My HEALING. The LIGHT in you BREAKS the POWER of darkness, and it TERRORIZES the kingdom of darkness. BECOME A TERROR TO THE ENEMY.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. I RELEASE THE YOKE DESTROYING, BURDEN LIFTING ANOINTING OVER AND AROUND YOU AND ALL WITHIN YOUR SPHERE OF INFLUENCE. BE FREE. BE IGNITED IN ENGULFING FLAMES OF HOLY SPIRIT POWER. BE STRENGTHENED WITH HIS MIGHT TO FULFILL ALL YOUR DESTINY AS IT IS WRITTEN.! IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen - I believe and receive - In Jesus powerful and Name above ALL✨

      Delete
    2. So be it. I stand in agreement.

      Delete
    3. I’ll add my agreement, too!

      Delete
    4. YES YES YES and AMEN!!!!

      Delete
  2. I receive and believe in agreement, in the mighty name of Our gracious and merciful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, thank you for all you do! I look forward to your posts and write them down to encourage myself when I’m struggling. I don’t know if this is the appropriate place to ask these questions but I trust your wisdom and am seeking answers I’m having a hard time finding. So forgive me and if not appropriate, I understand.
    Try as I may, I just don’t “ feel” like Gods talking to me. I search my Bible constantly, pray to hear His voice to me personally and ask for wisdom from Him and I still feel like I can’t hear His voice unless it’s through a prophet. I want so desperately to know Him as you do… what am I doing wrong? What am I missing? When I hear a good word I wonder if it really applies to me. I know the enemy tries to steal the word and some days I feel like I just don’t know how to hear Him. I’ve been a Christian for many years and don’t understand why I can’t seem to break free of these things. I would appreciate your prayers and any advice you are willing to share. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’ve had great success with fasting for breakthrough, searching my heart for any unforgiveness, and repenting daily. Don’t forget lots of praise and worship!!! I’m sure Diane has another answer but I wanted to share from my personal experience. Don’t give up. Breakthrough will come. God bless you!!!

      Delete
  4. Oh my gosh! After I submitted the ( long) text asking you questions about hearing god speak to me personally, I continued to seek answers and couldn’t really “hear” anything. And knowing I could trust your words of wisdom, I tried to find more podcasts and search some more. I “ happened” upon a podcast you did 8 months ago! Entitled “ Hearing Gods Voice- session 1”! Not only was I totally surprised that I found that specific title but in listening to the podcast I became aware I have been hearing from Him in many of the ways you spoke about! I’m going to do what you said and journal my experiences… starting with this very incident! Lol! What a wonderfully refreshing experience this was! Thank you, Diana! I feel like blinders have been removed from my eyes and I just can’t wait to see more! Thank you, also, to the person that replied and encouraged me! God bless you both! And thank You, Father! I’m still listening… 🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I AM LEAPING WITH JOY FOR YOUR "DISCOVERY"!

      Delete
    2. Oh my goodness, isn’t God so good?! I was going to reply to your questions today by suggesting that you listen to my video series Hearing God’s Voice! There are five videos in the series under “Playlists” on my YouTube channel A Watchman’s Journal! Huge blessings on your journey to awakening to His beautiful voice!

      Delete
    3. Yes ma’am… God is so good! I have started my journey journal… and will find the rest of the podcasts you did! I can’t express in words the joy and wonder and expectation I feel! I praise God and thank Him for you! 🥰

      Delete
    4. Praise God! He is so good!

      Delete
  5. I am new to this ministry but I can’t help but feel the same as the one who just couldn’t hear God? I feel like Holy Spirit led me here and I’m going to definitely listen to her podcasts on hearing God! Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would encourage you to listen to the Hearing God’s Voice videos—I think you’ll be surprised and set free to begin experiencing a new intimacy with God!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog