June 14, 2023

A SCORCHING WIND
*In the Bible, trees often represent leaders.

“A SCORCHING WIND will BLOW through Washington, D.C. Many TREES will LOSE their leaves, as the BLAST of My FIREY BREATH STRIPS THEM BARE and EXPOSES their NAKEDNESS. Some of the TREES will come CRASHING DOWN, and the SOUND of their FALL will be heard worldwide. Some TREES will be UPROOTED and CARRIED AWAY, and you will SEE THEM NO MORE. This SCORCHING WIND that I blow through D.C. will LIGHT FIRES in the TREES of CAPITALS WORLDWIDE, as a SINISTER WEB of LIES, TREASON, THEFT, and DEATH AGENDAS are EXPOSED and LAID BARE before the eyes of the people. This SCORCHING WIND will STRIKE WITHOUT WARNING. No earthly weather forecaster will PREDICT its coming, but I AM giving My Army of Light, My Special Forces, Heaven’s FORECAST of this SCORCHING WIND of DOOM, and I AM assuring you that it is coming. Do not be DISMAYED, DISCOURAGED, or FEARFUL at the CLOWN SHOW being played out in Washington, D.C. The CORRUPT TREES are standing tall and SPEWING ARROGANT words of ACCUSATION against My appointed leader and all those who support him. They are EXPERTS at PROJECTING their EVIL, DARKENED hearts onto My leader and My people. My SCORCHING WIND will MELT their CLOWN MASKS and who they are will be SHOWN to the world. ARROGANT WORDS will give way to STAMMERING EXCUSES and GREAT SHAME, as their EVIL HEARTS are EXPOSED. ‘GIVE US JUSTICE!’ will be a worldwide cry, as My SCORCHING WINDS BLOW through Washington, D.C.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. May it come quickly Father, in your grace and mercy. Let Your scorching wind BLOW

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog