June 16, 2023 

STOLEN LIGHT

“As you look around your Nation, you can see many inventions and advances that have made life EASIER, but you can also look around and WONDER why there seems to be AREAS where there have NOT BEEN BREAKTHROUGHS to BETTER HEALTH and LIFE in general. Start ASKING yourself QUESTIONS like: ‘If we can put satellites into orbit, why can’t we make a red food dye that does not AGITATE a child’s brain?’ ‘Why has the MEDICAL field FOCUSED on giving out DRUGS that MASK symptoms instead of DISCOVERING ROOT CAUSES of DISEASE and bringing TRUE HEALING?’ Is there a REASON why ADVANCES in all areas of your lives have been WITHHELD and HIDDEN from you? Is there a REASON why some nations have received VERY LITTLE ADVANCEMENT over the last 100 years? The enemy and those of darkened hearts who partner with him are GUILTY of STOLEN LIGHT. They have HOARDED for themselves ADVANCES in ALL AREAS of your lives, and they have HIDDEN CURES for disease, and ROBBED you of MONEY and RESOURCES that would have GREATLY IMPROVED the quality of your lives. My LIGHT brings REVELATION and DISCOVERY to make your lives BETTER and more FULL, but the darkness has been STEALING for themselves the LIGHT I meant for your Nation to have. I want you to know about this STOLEN LIGHT because I want you to RISE UP in your AUTHORITY and DEMAND that this STOLEN LIGHT be RETURNED to you, to the Church, and to your Nation. DECREE: “GIVE ME BACK the LIGHT you have STOLEN from my LIFE, my CHURCH, and my NATION. I have CAUGHT you, THIEF, and you must release this LIGHT back to me SEVENFOLD!’ As MANY voices are raised demanding the LIGHT be RETURNED, you will experience a FLOOD of NEW IDEAS, HEALING, and REVELATIONS that have been WITHHELD by the darkness. Your personal life will BENEFIT. The Church will receive REVELATION of WRONG DOCTRINES they have been DECEIVED about because they allowed the enemy to STEAL the LIGHT of SUPERNATURAL REVELATION, and they are teaching MANMADE doctrines and not Spirit-breathed revelation. Your Nation will be the LIGHTHOUSE I called it to be when you DEMAND that the STOLEN LIGHT be returned. I have given the AUTHORITY to My Sons and Daughters to TAKE OWNERSHIP again of My STOLEN LIGHT, and the whole world will be blessed.” 
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. My future so bright ๐Ÿ˜Ž I will need a lifetime supply of sunglasses. God is good ๐Ÿ˜Š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! We shall Decree and Declare it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lord! I will decree it and I WILL receive it for ALL of your children!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lord! I decree it today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Done! All Glory, Honor and Praise be to the Lord of Hosts, maker of heaven and earth! Creator of ALL things. Mighty God, Wonderful Counselor, Prince of Peace, and the government shall and will rest upon His Shoulders and His Kingdom there is no end! Hear HIM THUNDER, hear HIM ROAR!! Amen. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป❤️‍๐Ÿ”ฅ

      Delete
  6. I DECREE: “GIVE ME BACK the LIGHT you have STOLEN from my LIFE, my CHURCH, and my NATION. I have CAUGHT you, THIEF, and you must release this LIGHT back to me SEVENFOLD!’
    AMEN & AMEN! HALLELUJAH AND PRAISE THE LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abba Father, per your instructions, we rise up in the authority of Yeshua and we DEMAND this STOLEN LIGHT be RETURNED to us, to the Church, and to Israel and to the United States of America! I decree and declare tto the"Forever Loser “GIVE ME BACK the LIGHT you have STOLEN from my LIFE, my CHURCH, and my NATION. I have CAUGHT you, THIEF, and you must release this LIGHT back to me SEVENFOLD NOW B'SHEM YESHUA. YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE! Amen!! I had a dream. Before I took a power nap, I was on my knees asking God to instruct me or to speak to me in a dream and to share with me whatever was on Abba's heart because the warfare has been 'INTENSE!" I then went to sleep and I heard the Lord say, "I ACCEPT FIGHT IN THE WAR ROOM!" i woke up and the exact time was 8:18AM. The number 8 means new beginnings! The number 18 consist of two hebrew letters called a chet and a yud. Together it means hai (ื—ื™) which is the Hebrew word for life. The Lord our God will "ACCEPT FIGHT IN THE WAR ROOM" resulting in new beginnings and a new life. "The whole world will be blessed" as we take back this light that belongs to us through the shed blood of Yeshua! Amen! Hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog