June 18, 2023


BE GUIDED BY MY PEACE

“I understand that for you, these are very UNCERTAIN TIMES with UNCHARTED TERRITORY before you. You may be finding it difficult to PLAN AHEAD or to VENTURE OUT on TRIPS or to BEGIN NEW ENDEAVORS because you don’t know WHEN or WHERE My SHAKINGS will happen. Ask yourself this question: ‘Will my GOOD and POWERFUL Father ever LEAVE me UNPROTECTED or WITHOUT GUIDANCE?’ As sure as all My PROMISES will COME TRUE for your life and your Nation, so SURE is My PROMISE to ALWAYS be with you, to PROTECT you, and to GUIDE you with My PEACE. Lay out your PLANS and DECISIONS before Me, and I will RELEASE My DEEP PEACE into your spirit to let you know to PROCEED. I will be just as FAITHFUL to let you know when it is NOT a SAFE or a GOOD DECISION by you SENSING A BREAK in My PEACE. There will be NO LIFE in your plans or decisions if it is NOT My plans for you. If this is a decision or plan I want you to EMBRACE, then you will FEEL LIFE SPRING UP INSIDE YOUR HEART. My PEACE and LIFE go together, and UNREST and DEATH are partners. Choose to be GUIDED by My LIFE and My PEACE, and you won’t MISS OUT on My OPPORTUNITIES for you. Even in the midst of WAR, I want you to EMBRACE the LIFE and FULLNESS that I send your way. BE GUIDED BY MY PEACE.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Needed this confirmation today! Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the middle of all this ugliness beauty still persists. My motivation is sky high. It's time to rise above this shit. Shit looks a lot better when you are looking down at it. It took me a long time to realize that. So be it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, when we see things from His perspective , it changes everything!

      Delete
  3. Abba Father, Happy Father's Day!!! Abba, you are so good, so kind and so merciful. I was just asking you to guide us and to direct our paths because we choose to acknowledge you in all of our ways and not lean on our own understanding. I thank you Abba and I thank our precious sister Diana for spending hours and hours daily for years encouraging us with your written word. Thank you Diana. God bless you and protect you and yours! Get ready for your harvest from the hand of EL YAH Adonai. He remembers your goodness to his people. Abba, thank you for guiding us in your peace and directing us by Ruach Adonai. We recieve and "embrace the Life and
    Fullness you send our way" this day and every day b'shem Yeshua! Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah! I second this emotion πŸ‘Œ Baruch Hashem ADONAI

      Delete
    2. Beautifully said! Thank you for the blessings!

      Delete
  4. Yes Yes Yes Lord

    ReplyDelete
  5. Made me smile-plans are made and needed to know how to proceed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing! God is always thinking of His children. Happe Father's Day, Abba!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I found myself fretting about this very things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knows just what we need to hear!

      Delete
  8. Oh my Word! I am venturing to move into a new place, away from the UNSPEAKABLE NEGATIVE Family environment! In the THICK of it; nearby locale wise NO LONGER BEHOLDEN! Prayers. APPRECIATED - PRAISE GOD! God Bless you, Father! Happy ABBA’s Day, My Father!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You, Father! You speak TO ME THIS DAY through Dear Precious Servant Diana! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been going back and forth for weeks about whether my husband and I should go on our trip this coming Wednesday. It starts as a business trip for him, so my concern is that if I say we should stay home, he will still go. He is not in great health now and not in tune with the Lord now, although he is a Christian. I don't want him to travel alone. I know that no matter where my physical body is on this earth, Jesus will protect me. I will pray and trust Jesus to give me the answer. Thank you Diana, beautiful servant of our Lord.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn’t it wonderful that He knows exactly what we need to hear!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog