June 19, 2023


THE POWER OF COMMUNION

“I would ENCOURAGE you to practice COMMUNION with Me every day. I AM speaking of DAILY REMEMBERING My Son’s SACRIFICE of His BODY and His BLOOD poured out for you. There is GREAT POWER in SACRIFICE. That is why the darkness SACRIFICES lives in order to WIN POWER. How much more POWERFUL is the PURE and HOLY SACRIFICE of a SPOTLESS Son, who GAVE His life in EXCHANGE for yours? When you daily receive this SACRIFICE represented by the BREAD and the WINE, the FRAGRANCE of this SACRIFICE fills the air. It becomes GLORY for you, and it makes the darkness COWER in FEAR. You position yourself for HEALING and RESTORATION, and it places in you a FOREVER HEART of GRATITUDE and THANKSGIVING. Thanksgiving INCREASES your FAITH, and FAITH produces HOPE, and HOPE in Me DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. Every time you CELEBRATE COMMUNION and REMEMBER My Son’s SACRIFICE and LOVE, it causes demons to TREMBLE, as they see you being EMPOWERED and STRENGTHENED. My Son’s BLOOD cries out RECONCILIATION and HEALING, and it is the MOST POWERFUL SACRIFICE ever given. Celebrating the POWER of COMMUNION is one of the KEYS to helping you NAVIGATE the CHANGES in your future. DRAW NEAR and REMEMBER MY SON.”
 
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Diana, I love this post! I agree 100% that the power of communion, the remembrance through bread and wine of Jesus’ sacrifice of His body and blood is so powerful! I went back and found this post from December, when communion was celebrated and they also prayed for our nation. I hope it’s ok to share this. Thank you! God bless you, Diana!

    https://www.givehim15.com/post/december-27-2022

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Word is a beautiful reminder to CELEBRATE His Goodness, Power, Mercy and Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Diana, thank you so much for this word. I accepted Jesus as my LORD and Savior a year ago at one of Mario Marillo’s tent revival, but I have not been taking communion because I have not been baptized as an adult (only as a baby and then I took holy (First) communion as a child). I know there has been debates about this subject. I just wanted to know your thoughts.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would encourage you to take the step of adult baptism. I was baptized as a small child, but getting baptized as an adult was wonderful! In the meantime, I would say take communion and don’t wait! Anytime we draw near to Him and celebrate His Son’s sacrifice, He is blessed, and He in turn blesses us!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog