June 22, 2023

WORLDWIDE COLLAPSE

“The EVIL SYSTEMS of this world are set for a WORLDWIDE COLLAPSE. Do NOT FEAR as these systems COME DOWN because these systems were DESIGNED to STEAL from you and to exercise CONTROL over you. If it seems your funds have DISAPPEARED, do NOT FEAR. I AM well able to RESTORE your original amount, plus RECOMPENSE and RESTORATION of what should RIGHTFULLY have been yours. If I have the POWER to BRING DOWN DARK SYSTEMS, realize I have MORE than enough POWER to give you WEALTH. I have promised you, My Army of Light, REWARD, RECOMPENSE, and RESTORATION, and I keep My promises. Some evil systems that I COLLAPSE will NEVER RISE AGAIN. You were told they were NECESSARY and for your BENEFIT, but those were LIES, and these systems have been STEALING your FREEDOMS and your FUNDS. The world will function with much more FREEDOM and PROSPERITY without GREEDY, EVIL FINANCIAL SYSTEMS that ROB you and keep you UNDER THEIR THUMB. Systems developed to SPY on you and to ULTIMATELY CONTROL your every move, will IMPLODE and NEVER RISE AGAIN. Many of you are CALLED to help ESTABLISH Kingdom FINANCIAL systems and FAIR and JUST law and order systems. Don’t WORRY or FRET over WORLDWIDE COLLAPSES. Instead, DREAM and PLAN with Me in BUILDING systems on RIGHTEOUSNESS and JUSTICE. Out of the ASHES, a NEW DAY, a NEW DAWN, and NEW LIFE will ARISE to give LIFE, PLENTY, PEACE, and FREEDOM.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







 

Comments

  1. Thank God for everything. It's time to take back control of everything. Let's Go to God to get our Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Diana! I recently found you, thank God. I've been watching Robin, Barry, Hank, Julie, Veronica, Kent, Andrew, Timothy and a few others for a few months to a few years for some. You are definitely hearing from God-- most definitely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you confirming that I hear God’s voice!

      Delete
  3. I, for one will be forever thankful to Our Heavenly Father for releasing us from all these evil systems. Our Father's Kingdom will free us to live our lives fully for HIM! All praise, honor and glory to Almighty God forever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for what you hear and share, God we are so grateful! Is there a way to subscribe to get these to our inbox? Just don't want to loose connecting if there is a sencorship

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don’t have an email list, but I do post on six different social media sites. I’m not sure what will remain in the future and not sure how to keep in contact with each other. Trusting the Holy Spirit to guide us!

      Delete
    2. Thank you! I asked because of the new censorship bill just passed in Canada, where I live. We have been encouraged to subscribe so as to not loose contact with who we want to keep hearing from. We will trust the Lord, it will be temporary! God wins!

      Delete
  5. This message today is not a coincidence! Thank you Father God for this word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Diana! Thank you for this blog— it is much easier to read, as the other sites have smaller print! We fight on dear one with your action items along with those from others, such as Julie Green, another Prophet of God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I’m so glad that it’s working for you. I so appreciate you praying along with the action items!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog