June 23, 2023


THE WHOLE ENCHILADA 
“There has never been a time on the earth like these days when I have REVEALED so much of your FUTURE to My Prophets, My Watchmen, and My Prophetic Voices. My Spirit is MOVING ALL OVER THE EARTH, AWAKENING My Sons and Daughters to LEARN and to EMBRACE their KINGDOM CALLINGS. The darkness is ALL-OUT trying to STOP this awakening because as My LIGHT GROWS in you, you are EXPOSING the DEEP DARKNESS and the LIES and DECEPTION that have CAPTURED many. I have given you a BROAD OVERVIEW of a GOOD FUTURE where much of the world will live ACCORDING to KINGDOM WAYS. I have also supplied DETAILS of the darkness’ planned ATTACKS and DIRTY DEEDS so you know where to FOCUS your AUTHORITY to STOP dark schemes and to UNCOVER gross darkness. However, I will never give My people THE WHOLE ENCHILADA of future events, because that would TAKE AWAY your sense of WONDER and AWE, as you live each day in My presence. Your FIGHTING SKILLS have been developed at GREAT COST, and I want them to REMAIN SHARP and READY to meet any enemy scheme now or in future days that you live on the earth. Darkness will be UNDER your feet, but it will still TRY to KILL, STEAL, and DESTROY; so I need My Army of Light to REMAIN VIGILANT and POWERFUL to STOMP on the darkness and to keep it from ARISING again to bring such WIDESPREAD PERVERSION and SLAVERY. I will continue to REVEAL the FUTURE to My chosen voices, but I will never give you THE WHOLE ENCHILADA because I want life to hold MYSTERIES for you to SEARCH OUT and WONDERS for you to see, as I UNFOLD a GOOD FUTURE before you.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. We are so blessed to have such a great Papa that loves us so much. I look forward to jumping in his arms and giving him a great big hug. We have work to do for him first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lord. We trust you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Abba Father, I have to admit I love Enchaladas but "Father knows best"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does! Enchiladas are good things!

      Delete
  4. I just met you for the first time; read Treasured Jewels words of encouragement, I have been walking with Jesus 37 years and I see you hear from the father good work. Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your encouragement, Dee!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog