June 25, 2023

SURRENDER TO MY TIMING
“I see a lot of ANXIETY in the HEARTS of My children over the TIMING of My RESCUE OPERATION. ANXIOUS THOUGHTS STEAL FAITH and WEAKEN YOUR DECLARATIONS. Let’s talk about this together. I AM not CONDEMNING you for having ANXIETY about the FUTURE of your Nation, and I UNDERSTAND that what you SEE being done by the darkness is DESTRUCTIVE. I AM pulling you aside today to talk about this because I have such a HIGHER WAY for you to walk through this season of the GREAT WAR. ANXIETY and DREAD are LIFE-STEALERS. All you begin to see is the DARKNESS and how they APPEAR to be WINNING. Let Me ask you this: Are there LIMITS to My ABILITY to RESCUE, REVIVE, and RESTORE? Is there ever a situation that goes TOO FAR that I CANNOT TURN IT AROUND? I have given you BIBLICAL PATTERNS to STEADY your FAITH—the Red Sea rescue, Haman’s gallows, raising Lazarus from the dead, and My Son’s resurrection. When ANXIOUS THOUGHTS arise, take it as a WARNING that your FAITH has not been ACTIVATED in that area. Bring Me your anxious thoughts, and I will ASSURE you of My POWER and My FAITHFULNESS in that area. If you will SURRENDER to Me the TIMING of when and where I RESCUE, you will be RELEASED to live in My PEACE and in HOPEFUL EXPECTANCY of the FULFILLMENT of My PROMISES. When you SURRENDER TO MY TIMING, you are LETTING GO OF CONTROL, and you will find GREAT FREEDOM and PEACE as you REST in My GOODNESS and My ENORMOUS POWER. Goodbye CONTROL and ANXIETY and hello PEACE and FAITH. Learn to live SURRENDERED TO MY TIMING—it’s the way of PEACE, and peace gives birth to POWERFUL and EFFECTIVE prayers of faith that bring in the FULLNESS of My Kingdom.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Needed this today…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes needed this 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Lord for reminding us that you are always there to comfort us in our time of need!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He has perfect timing and knows when and how to comfort us!

      Delete
  4. Great for today - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how I needed to hear His liberating word, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog