June 26, 2023


LIKE A MIGHTY WARRIOR

ISAIAH 42:13 (TPT) “Yahweh goes out to battle like a hero and stirs up His passion and zeal like a mighty warrior. Yes, His God-shout is a mighty battle cry; He will triumph heroically over all His foes.”

“Are you ready to SEE Scripture FULFILLED in your day? You are going to see Me ARISE as a MIGHTY WARRIOR who comes to TRAMPLE your enemies into the DUSTBIN OF HISTORY. When I arise with a BATTLE CRY that will SPLIT the heavens, its SOUND will be HEARD around the world. Its FREQUENCY will send SHOCK WAVES that TOPPLE MOUNTAINS, GOVERNMENTS, BUILDINGS, and MONUMENTS. As darkness and all its dirty deeds are CRACKED OPEN and SPILL OUT for ALL the world to SEE, I will RIDE OVER THEM and the hooves of My warhorse will TRAMPLE them into the dust. The HIGH and MIGHTY will become the LOWLY and SCORNED. When I SAVE, I SAVE. When I DELIVER, I DELIVER, and NOTHING will stand in My way. Therefore, DO NOT FEAR what the enemy has planned because all their ELABORATE, DESTRUCTIVE schemes will be BROUGHT DOWN like a house of cards by My BATTLE CRY, and we will TRIUMPH GLORIOUSLY over them. LIKE A MIGHTY WARRIOR I AM coming to RESCUE you from all your enemies. CALL OUT for My WAR CRY to be RELEASED, and I will SHOUT as I come like a HERO to SAVE you.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Our God is mighty and He will save us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Praise God my Lord and Savior to protect our great Nation and it’s people.Amen Amen

      Delete
    2. Yes He is might to save and protect us!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, I used the phrase ‘dustbin of history’ last week about certain individuals. Thank you Dear God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallelujah! Glory Be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear one for allowing God to speak through you, to comfort us. Your calm manner and voice is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouragement!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog