June 29, 2023


YOU ARE MY WITNESSES
“You who have walked this difficult road of FIERCE BATTLE and an UNKNOWN FUTURE are My WITNESSES. You chose to BELIEVE My words spoken through the prophets that VICTORY, BREAKTHROUGH, and a GOOD FUTURE were just around the corner. You FOLLOWED Me through the CLAMOR and the DANGER of the battle. You could not see ahead because of the SMOKE that filled the air from FIRES and EXPLOSIONS the enemy set off. And yet, you FOLLOWED ME STILL in BLIND FAITH because you had felt My LOVE and I had PROVED My FAITHFULNESS to you through the CROSS and through PROMISES kept to you. When the GREAT DECEPTION FALLS and I bring in the LIGHT OF TRUTH and FULFILLMENT, people who MOCKED and SCORNED you will realize you were HEARING and FOLLOWING Me, and they will come to you for WORDS OF TRUTH. You will be MY WITNESSES, and you will declare My GREAT DEEDS and MIGHTY ACTS that I have performed, and you will show them the GOOD PATHS to walk on. Instead of SCORN, you will be HIGHLY ESTEEMED and because of the HUMILITY you wear, you will FOCUS people on ME and you will show them the path of LIFE. DO NOT TURN ASIDE from the BATTLE because the SMOKE is thick and the enemy is SCREAMING THREATS. PRESS ON close behind Me, and we will SUDDENLY BREAKTHROUGH into the prophesied VICTORY. Be MY WITNESSES of My POWER and My FAITHFULNESS.”
ISAIAH 43:10a, 12b-13 (TPT) Yahweh says, “You are My witnesses, My chosen servants. I chose you in order that you may know Me intimately, believe Me always, and fully understand that I am the only God.” “You are My witnesses that I am God,” declares Yahweh. From the very beginning, I am the only God! No one can be snatched from My hand. When I choose to act, who can reverse it?
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Praise the Lord God Almighty! Vindication!! I am honored to be His witness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God ❤❤✝️✝️✝️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Jesus!!! I must do what I must do; and the glory for that belongs to Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lord for giving me the boldness to stand on your truth! Please continue to help me to stay humble and reach many for your glory!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog