June 5, 2023

COME WALK WITH ME
The PRELUDE to this word: I’m gazing at the beautiful woods across from the cabin we are staying in, and Jesus BECKONED me to come walk with Him in the Heavenly woods. I saw breathtaking beauty, colors, sounds, birds, and low hanging fruit (cherries with NO pits!); as I walked arm in arm with Jesus. His peace, His plenty, His protection overshadowed me; and I was totally at peace, safe, and loved. (Scripture example of this kind of experience is David’s Psalm 23.)
The Father speaks,
“I AM INVITING you to COME WALK WITH ME in your favorite place on earth. You will find we are walking in Heaven in the ORIGINAL of that place on earth—SPLENDIDLY BEAUTIFUL and FULL OF PEACE and DEEP JOY. This invitation is ALWAYS open to you, but in these days of the EXPOSURE of GREAT EVIL, it is NECESSARY so that you DRAW AWAY with Me to be CLEANSED and to have your HEART HEALED from the HORROR of what darkness DECEIVES man into doing. If you only GAZE at the AWFUL DEEDS of darkness, depravity, and death, it can DAMAGE your soul and push you into FEAR, DOUBT, and DREAD. This evil MUST BE EXPOSED in order to AWAKEN the deceived, to STOP it from happening again, and to BRING JUSTICE back into your Land. Make it a PRACTICE to COME WALK WITH Me DAILY, and in My PRESENCE, you will be CLEANSED of the WEBS of darkness that have brushed your face, and I will POUR My HOPE for the FUTURE and My PEACE into you. Your heart will be MENDED, and it will be STRENGTHENED and DETERMINED not to allow evil to ARISE to places of POWER again. See My hand..I AM BECKONING you to COME WALK WITH ME.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. I would love that ❤️💕 - to walk with my Savior arm in arm in a quiet, beautiful place….

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! You make it sound so wonderful… how does one get there? I’d love to experience His presence like you do!

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Diana… I’ve been so blessed by your podcasts! Look forward to hearing them- I believe they are His Words through you! God bless you

      Delete
    3. In my latest video: THE THUNDERING GOD (YouTube: A Watchman’s Journal; Rumble: Diana Larkin or @JournalDiana11) at the very end of the video I talk about how to have encounters with the Lord!

      Delete
  2. Soooo peaceful, Lord, Diana! What a breathtakingly gorgeous scene! Puts me in mind of ladies sporting straw hats, parasols, Kentucky Derby, the musicals "My Fair Lady" and "Evita," similar events! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog