June 6, 2023

CRUEL LEVIATHAN 
“One of the MAJOR ways your enemy ATTACKS you and your Nation is through the voice of CRUEL LEVIATHAN. All the enemy’s ANGER and RAGE at Me has been POURED into this FALLEN DARK POWER, and his voice SPEWS forth ACCUSATIONS, FEAR, DOUBT, and MOCKERY of My CHARACTER and My PEOPLE who have CHOSEN to BELIEVE who I AM and what I say. He comes to INHABIT the SPEECH of those whose hearts are CONSUMED by GREED and a lust for POWER. Leviathan’s TWISTING WORDS through these people CONFUSE and DUPE those who don’t know Me, and these people become CONTROLLED by his LIES and DARKENED PHILOSOPHIES. Leviathan will come to My people by THREATENING them with LOSS and FEAR of the future and by casting DOUBTS about My POWER and My WILLINGNESS to come to your rescue. (ISAIAH 36) Leviathan is a CRUEL TASKMASTER to those who come under his influence, so DO NOT TAKE THE BAIT of DOUBTING My power and My goodness—especially when you are WAITING to see the FULFILLMENT of My PROMISES. Leviathan will WHISPER that I will not come to your RESCUE or ANSWER your requests because you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH and that your PERFORMANCE falls SHORT of pleasing Me. Always remember that you stand before Me in My Son’s HOLINESS, and I don’t require that you do certain things before I will HEAR your cries. When My children CALL OUT to Me, I turn My FACE and My HEART to you, and I ANSWER those cries and requests. Answers may be IMMEDIATE and some may take time to UNFOLD, as I WEAVE the PERFECT ANSWER to your prayer. This time of WAITING is a VULNERABLE time when you must GUARD your MIND and HEART from CRUEL LEVIATHAN’S DOUBTS and TAUNTS. During this time of waiting for fulfillment, either DOUBT or FAITH will grow—CHOOSE to remain in FAITH, BELIEVING I AM who I say I AM and that I will do what I have PROMISED I’ll do for you and for your Nation. Let your faith TRIUMPH over CRUEL LEVIATHAN. He LOSES, you WIN!”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 




 

Comments

  1. Amen Amen and Amen 🙏.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen and amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I receive it and declare it in the Mighty Name of Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You, Diana, for speaking this Word from Our Lord. His promises, his reassurances, his counsel to us is GOLD! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for encouraging me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog