June 7, 2023

YAHWEH’S ANSWER TO THE THREATS OF DESTRUCTION AGAINST YOU

“Your enemies are CONVINCED that this is the TIME they will DEFEAT and DESTROY you. They plan to WIPE OUT any MENTION of My NAME, as they bring their plans of DESTRUCTION and CHAOS to pass. They plan to CONTROL you by FEAR and THREATS and by CONVINCING you that I AM WEAK and not POWERFUL enough to STOP their carnage. Your enemies today are REPEATING the CHALLENGE of an evil king in Isaiah’s day: ‘Where is there a god that could save its people from my mighty hand?’ (ISAIAH 36:20 TPT) ‘Do you really think you’ll be delivered?’ (ISAIAH 37:11b TPT) I, YAHWEH, have ARISEN from My Throne, and I will personally CONFRONT these THREATS towards you and these TAUNTS and ACCUSATIONS against My power and My character. I say to your enemies: ‘I know where you live, every movement you make, all that you do, and your rage against Me. I have heard your arrogant words, and because you rage against Me, I will put My hook in your nose and My bit in your mouth, and I will make you return by the way you came.’ (ISAIAH 37:28-29 TPT) My Remnant have put their FAITH in Me, the true and living God, and they have CRIED OUT to Me for DELIVERANCE, and I AM DEALING with a TAUNTING, ARROGANT, EVIL enemy that is THREATENING to DESTROY you. Their PRIDEFUL THREATS will DRIBBLE down their chins when I ARISE in POWER to SQUASH their evil schemes. Their eyes will WIDEN in HORROR as their schemes come FLYING BACK in their faces. I will VINDICATE My GREAT NAME and the VALIANT FAITH of My Army of Light. HAVE NO FEAR, YOUR GOD IS HERE!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Can you hear me now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Lord is Faithful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Jesus πŸ™✝️ Thank You Lord for rescuing us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a MIGHTY GOD we serve! Thank You, Father… thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Extremely POWERFUL! The Father speaks EXCEEDINGLY BOLDLY! HE MEANS BUSINESS, WITH A CAPITAL 'B'! LET THE LION ROAR! Hallelujah! Thank You, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hallelujah! What a mighty God we serve!!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  7. "YOUR GOD IS HERE". Absolutely LOVE these 4 words. Words are not enough to describe how GREAT and SPECTACULAR our LORD is. The Lord is a man of war. LORD is His Name. I love You Lord JESUS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. “Their prideful threats will dribble down their chins when I arise to power…” whoa. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog