July 11, 2023

THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT
“Let Me INTRODUCE you to the third member of the Triune God: HOLY SPIRIT. My Spirit CARRIES THE VERY ESSENCE OF THE GODHEAD and that is why He can REVEAL to you WHO I AM. The Spirit is My BREATH, My FIRE, My WIND. He carries My FREQUENCY and if you LEARN to RESPOND to His INVITATIONS, you will find yourself TUNED to My heart, to what I AM doing, to how I would like to FLOW through you to TOUCH someone’s life with My LOVE and POWER, to OVERTHROW and BRING DOWN evil, and to DECLARE VICTORY, BREAKTHROUGH, and the RESTORATION of all that has been lost or stolen by the darkness. As I introduce you this morning to My Spirit, REACH OUT and TAKE HIS EXTENDED HAND of FRIENDSHIP. Ask Him, and He will TUNE you to the FREQUENCY of My HEART. He will DRAW YOU DEEPER into My heart and SHARPEN your LISTENING SKILLS so that you do not PASS BY the KINGDOM OPPORTUNITIES I lay before you. When a SOUND in the natural sticks out to you—a wind chime, a birdsong, a child’s laughter, the thunder, the sound of water—PAY ATTENTION! The Spirit is TUNING you to My frequency, so begin praying in tongues and PARTNER with Me in this God MOMENT I’ve laid before you. I will call to you through My Spirit with your other physical and spiritual senses—SIGHT, SMELL, TASTE, TOUCH. For instance, the SMELL of NEWLY CUT GRASS will speak to you of LIFE and GROWTH, so PARTNER with Me and CALL FORTH NEW LIFE and GROWTH for your family and your Nation. I AM TEACHING you to WALK WITH Me, to ENJOY Me, in every moment of your days. Sometimes I just want to make you LAUGH, as it opens you up inside, and I can reach in and LOVE you and SPEAK to you. My Spirit is EVER-PRESENT in you and He LONGS to be your FRIEND, your GUIDE, your INSPIRATION. AWAKEN to and WALK WITH THE POWER OF MY SPIRIT. He will TRANSFORM your life to become a KINGDOM Son or Daughter—one step at a time, as you TAKE His EXTENDED HAND.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. Thank You Father, almost exactly what I prayed about in the middle of the night. Thank you Diana for being faithful.
    Rhonda White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhonda, that is beautiful confirmation!

      Delete
  2. So uplifting love this amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is affecting me in a big way. It's like my heart is swelling, hard to explain, really. Thank You, Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You would think the Holy Spirit would need no introduction. Obviously, the Father knows better, He knows that we need this. I know that I REALLY needed it. Thank You, Father, thank you,Diana.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, RECEIVED! Agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with your comment!

      Delete
    2. Kathy and Ellen, As I have journeyed through my walk with God, He first revealed Himself to me as the Son, then the Son introduced me to the Father 😭, and then the Holy Spirit was made more real to me, and I’m still growing in that relationship.

      Delete
    3. Oh, my! I had a similar path/journey-Jesus first, then Creator God, then the Holy Spirit. So much of my learning and growing connected to where my family was physically at (we moved a lot). Cool to think others have experienced this, too :)

      Delete
    4. That is so cool! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  5. Wow. I've never had the Holy Spirit explained in such a way. I've been desiring a better understanding of His work and ways. This makes prayer and worship easy and natural and uncomplicated. One step at a time, and I'm reaching for His hand!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Holy Spirit, for longing to be my Friend! πŸ₯²πŸ’žπŸ•Š️πŸ™ŒπŸ› I long to be Your friend, too! Please help me to be a genuine friend & to love, cherish & honor Father God, Jesus & You Holy Spirit! ♥️πŸ‘‘πŸŒ¬️πŸ•Š️πŸ› Thank you precious Diana, I love & appreciate you so much; God bless you & yours! πŸ₯°πŸ™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful response and thank you, love you, too!

      Delete
  7. Thank you, Diana! So greatful for this WOW Word from the Lord. πŸ™❤️‍πŸ”₯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog