July 14, 2023      GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY DREAM

*I was awakened at 4a.m. this morning and heard two things: “Isaiah 45, 35” and “Get your hands off my dream.” Isaiah 45 is a chapter about “God’s Shepherd, Cyrus” (the Father has said that 45-DJT-is His Cyrus for our day). Isaiah 35 is a chapter of rescue, retribution, and restoration—hope for a besieged nation.
*ISAIAH 35:3,4 (TPT) “Strengthen those who are discouraged. Energize those who feel defeated. Say to the anxious and fearful, be strong and never afraid. Look, here comes your God! He is breaking through to give you victory! He comes to avenge your enemies. With divine retribution He comes to save you!”
*The Father speaks: “Do not allow the enemy to STEAL YOUR DREAMS! He will THREATEN you with LOSS and seeming SETBACKS in your finances, your relationships, and in the darkness seeking to OVERCOME the Light. If the enemy can get you to FOCUS on PRESENT CIRCUMSTANCES and if he can CONVINCE you that things are TOO FAR GONE to ever be RECOVERED or TURNED AROUND, then you will allow the enemy to CAST DARK SHADOWS over the LIGHT of My PROMISES. These shadows make the promises DIM and UNATTAINABLE. It BREAKS THE POWER of your FAITH, and you will not FIGHT with CONFIDENCE for the FULFILLMENT of your promises from Me. LIFT your eyes to My face and FEEL the POWER of My LOVE, and SEE that My RIGHT ARM is BARED to come SAVE, RESCUE, and RESTORE you. Do circumstances seem to be heading in the OPPOSITE direction of your prayers and My promises? Realize it is just the enemy’s LAST-DITCH attempt to DERAIL all My promises from being fulfilled in your life and for your Nation. Remember that SETBACKS are SETUPS for BREAKTHROUGH; FIERCE OPPOSITION is just a FURIOUS LAST ATTEMPT to BLOCK My FUTURE from UNFOLDING. See circumstances through My eyes—ask Me, and I will show you how I see things. Here is your WEAPON against the enemy trying to STEAL your future and make you DOUBT My promises: declare in his face, ‘GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF MY DREAM!’ Then watch any dark clouds ROLL AWAY, and My LIGHT will be seen SHINING on your future.”
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. πŸ•―️ God is the light and the way πŸ™ŒπŸ»! I put a Christmas candle light in my window that shines night and day. “This little light of mine!” lyrics are provided below. πŸ•―️

    Whoever can do this, please do it as a show of trust and love for God that we will triumph over the darkness! πŸ•―️ We can light up the world! πŸ•―️

    Amen!!

    Written by: Harry Dixon Loes
    This Little Light of Mine Lyrics

    1 This little light of mine,
    I'm gonna let it shine.
    This little light of mine,
    I'm gonna let it shine.
    This little light of mine,
    I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, oh let it shine.

    2 Ev'rywhere I go,
    I'm gonna let it shine.
    Ev'rywhere I go,
    I'm gonna let it shine.
    Ev'rywhere I go,
    I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine, let it shine, oh let it shine.

    3 Jesus gave it to me,
    I'm gonna let it shine.
    Jesus gave it to me, I'm gonna let it shine.
    Jesus gave it to me,
    I'm gonna let it shine, let it shine,
    let it shine, oh let it shine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea! Shine!

      Delete
    2. I love it! Jesus said, "You are the light of the world." Matthew 5:14

      Delete
    3. Yes, we are the light of the world! Shine!

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Anonymous. "This Little Light of Mine" was coming to mind and I was singing it maybe a week or two ago...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE πŸ’• ❤️ πŸ’— LOVE LOVE! Let me count the ways!!!!✝️πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ₯°πŸ€©πŸ’•πŸ’ƒπŸ˜ŽπŸ™πŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rhonda Heinz - Hi Diana! About a week or so I had a dream I would like to share. The dream was completely dark but I kept hearing a voice declaring, God Wins! The voice must have said, God Wins! about 20 or 30 times. I awoke with a huge smile and started thanking God for the message😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great dream, Rhonda! Wohoo!

      Delete
  5. Hello!
    I not only keep a single electric candle in my window to let this little light of mine shine but I discovered a way to understand God’s whispers in the early morning.

    When I am awakened early in the morning I make note of any and all times that are outside my normal waking time. When I am fully awake and up I search the time(s) this way, I.e. Bible 5:26. It is amazing how many references in the Bible refer to that time. These references closely aligned with many prophecies for the day. They are always reaffirming, God’s, love and caring for us. They illustrate that He never forsake‘s us, and He has the final say in all things on heaven and earth. I especially enjoy this, as it is now my biblical mystery search. I love this new way that I have found to affirm God’s words all stemming from an early time in the morning that wakes me up out of a sound sleep. I love God’s whispers.

    Diana, thank you for all your wonderful prophecies straight from God!

    All power and glory to the father, son, and Holy Spirit,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa, I love this mystery search that Holy Spirit has prompted you to do! It’s amazing! Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog