July 15, 2023


LIKE A REALLY BAD CARTOON
“When the enemy gets in your face and THREATENS you with DISASTER, either personally or for your Nation, I want you to use this WEAPON to BRING him and his DIRE PREDICTIONS DOWN TO SIZE. Declare to the threats, the lies, and the liars, ‘YOU ARE LIKE A REALLY BAD CARTOON.’ This phrase will have GREAT POWER because it is My JUDGMENT against their HIGH and LOFTY plans for CONTROL and DESTRUCTION. I want you to understand that your prayers, decrees, declarations, and partnering with My Host have gone into the deep darkness of the enemy’s camp. The result is that much of their POWER, their WEALTH, and their INFLUENCE have been PLUNDERED. You will see the REALITY of this when their evil empire DISINTEGRATES before your eyes. They are CLAWING desperately to hang onto POWER and CONTROL of the narrative. When you speak the TRUTH into the atmosphere, it serves to further BREAK DOWN the evil FACADE that has been reduced to BOASTING and the PREMATURE release of death agendas. Your WARFARE and My HOST have already NEUTRALIZED much of the planned DEATH and DESTRUCTION. Increasingly, there is no REALITY behind their boasts and their plans. The EXPOSURE of all their CORRUPTION, PERVERSION, and TREASON is in My hand, and I will RELEASE it at just the RIGHT time to do them MAXIMUM DAMAGE. Put your FAITH in My ability to DISEMPOWER and EXPOSE the darkness. WATCH as I FOLD UP their FAKE SETS, and I SHOW who the voices are BEHIND the CURTAIN. As you wait for this to happen, give VOICE to your FAITH by declaring to them, ‘YOU ARE LIKE A REALLY BAD CARTOON!’

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. I absolutely LIVE this one! Thank You LORD, and Thank You Diana for being faithful - I am adding “Cartoon Buffoonery” to my prayers and declarations against the enemy right now! Only God can make the MOST serious warfare FUN, by reminding us of the truth - satan is just a defeated liar, trying desperately with “Cartoonish” arrogance to just get us to believe his lies. AWAY “BUFFOON;” your future lies in the PIT created for you and we Declare your arrogant lies “Cartoon Buffoonery” and you nothing more than a Cartoon. The Blood of Jesus REBUKES YOU, Cartoon! Away with you; may you be bound with heavy fetters and thrown into the dry, dark places to await your final judgment from the true Judge of all Creation! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your warrior spirit!!!

      Delete
    2. Love this! INSPIRED!

      Delete
  2. Love today's message !
    SATAN 'S Cartoons are FINISHED ! SHOW IS OVER,
    THE END !
    GOD BLESS DIANA ❣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this Diana, noted and ready to go in our daily declarations!😃

      Delete
    2. I love seeing them as cartoons! Daily declarations are so good!

      Delete
  3. I felt such joy and strength come over me as I read this. I reread several sentences out loud as declarations of prayer and praise to our great and glorious God who is high and lifted up above all the power of darkness. God recognized my efforts at warfare!! My small part matters to Him. He sees me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hallelujah! Love your expressions! YES! During my performing arts days, acting/singing/dancing, we proclaimed: "There are NO small parts! ONLY SMALL ACTORS"! WE ALL HAVE A ROLE (S) to play! I pray that EVERYONE realize this; as it SHALL building confidence and faith in Our Almighty God! Our Faith supersedes this! God Bless YOU!

      Delete
    2. Declaring His words do strengthen us and they tell us who we are!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog