July 20, 2023


CAN I ROAR OVER YOU? 

“I have shared with you that I AM ROARING in JUDGMENT over your enemies—EARTH- SHATTERING ROARS that will cause SHAKINGS all over the earth. I have also told you that I AM ROARING over your Nation’s BOUNDARIES. I AM ROARING over My Church’s BOUNDARIES. My ROARS are PUSHING BACK the DARKNESS from these boundaries. The SOUND VIBRATIONS are shaking their GRIP off your Nation and My Church. Army of Light, you are BEHIND Me PUSHING BACK the darkness with Me. The darkness will eventually TURN TAIL and RUN. A NEW STAGE of WARFARE is beginning. I want you to LEARN to OCCUPY until I return. I want you to NEVER AGAIN BACK DOWN or get APATHETIC and allow the darkness to STEAL your ground and INFILTRATE your ranks again. I AM offering you an EMPOWERING for this new stage of WARFARE. CAN I ROAR OVER YOU? My powerful ROAR will go DEEP INTO every part of you, giving you STRENGTH, CONFIDENCE, and a DETERMINATION to KEEP WATCH over your LIBERATED TERRITORY and to EXPEL any DARKNESS that might try to INFILTRATE or STEAL GROUND, or SPREAD LIES and DECEPTION. My ROAR over you will SHAKE you as well, but it will only SHAKE LOOSE what is not of Me and what would keep you from FULFILLING all I’ve made you to be. My ROAR over you will MARK you as My very own, and it will TUNE you to My FREQUENCY so that everyone will know that you are Mine. After My ROAR has RETUNED you, your life will SOUND like Me, and it will REPEL the darkness and DRAW those seeking Me. So I ask you now, CAN I ROAR OVER YOU?”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 











Comments

  1. Let the Lion roar, let the Lion roar, let the Lion ROAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes please Father.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Lord!! May your will be done! Thank you for removing everything that hinders me from walking intimately and powerfully with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say, YES LORD, please roar over me ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES, Lord! Let The LION ROOOOAAARRR!🦁🙏🏻✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES YES YES LORD,ROAR OVER ME

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES YES YES LORD, ROAR OVER ME

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could I say "no"? This is so absolutely amazing! YES, LORD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes Lord, please ROAR OVER ME!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am all yours Father every cell of my body yearns to be with you. Roar over my body I say Hallelujah YES! YES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes Lord. Your will be done over me and through me. Hallelujah let your mighty ROAR wash over me like a tidal wave. I agree in Jesus' Name.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, Lord, please roar over me! Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, Lord! Yes, Yes, Hallelujah, Yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lion of Judah, please roar over your children!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You! Please roar over my family an me! Thank you Father! Will you please roar over all the unborn,children,land,water,air,animals,plants too. Thank you we all need your roaring so very much. Bless you Diana

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes LORD, Please, Roar away! Over your servant, my wife, our Mom, children and grandchildren! ROAR AWAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can I get a double portion of Roar, with a double portion of Holy Spirit of Fire? Yes I can, because Father is no respecter of man!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes Lord! Roar over me mightily!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes Lord roar over me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog