July 21, 2023

THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY NOISY
“Your CONSISTENT and UNRELENTING WARFARE against the darkness has SHOCKED the evil empire. The SOUND WAVES of your decrees and declarations have DISRUPTED the TIGHT CONTROL the darkness had on the airwaves. They can sense CONTROL SLIPPING from their fingers, and they can feel the grounds they have held in darkness for years SLIPPING AWAY because you are BOLDLY SPEAKING the TRUTH and ADVANCING into their territory with your BANNERS of LOVE and VICTORY. What do you do when you can see you are LOSING and that people are no longer LISTENING to you? You SPEAK LOUDER! Well, that is exactly what I AM DRIVING the darkness to do, so THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET VERY NOISY. Don’t let that INTIMIDATE you! See it for what it is—a DESPERATE ATTEMPT to hang onto POWER and CONTROL of the narrative. The LOUDER they get, the more they REVEAL who they really are. Their NOISY ACCUSATIONS and DESPERATE ATTEMPTS to FRAME the INNOCENT will BACKFIRE upon their own heads. Their schemes to DIVIDE people and set them AGAINST each other will become TRANSPARENT and will be REJECTED because I have UNLEASHED through you, My Army of Light, a DESIRE for UNITY, HONOR, and PEACE among all. The darkness is pretty much going to start SHRIEKING about how BAD everyone is who desires a STRONG and FREE America. Their TWISTING WORDS and PLOTS are going to become OBVIOUS, as people TIRE of the TUMULT they are trying to create, and the people begin to listen to those with words of HOPE and PEACE. The NOISE LEVEL of the darkness is BUILDING to a CRESCENDO and then, SUDDENLY, a SILENCE will fill the airwaves. It will be a SHOCKING SILENCE that will FORCE people to RE-EVALUATE their lives and the voices they have been listening to. As you share My TRUTH and My LOVE into the SILENCE, it will RING with FREEDOM and HOPE to peoples’ SHOCKED ears. Let the darkness SCREAM and UNCOVER themselves. You keep PRESSING into Me and SINGING LOUDLY My praises and FORCEFULLY declaring My WILL be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Don’t FEAR the RISING NOISE and don’t FEAR the SILENCE. EMBRACE Me and watch Me bring you through with the HIGH PRAISES of Me on your lips.” 
Diana Larkin, A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Just today, I noticed that their desperate attempts to frame the innocent, namely Trump, were ramping up. I'm so glad I can turn to your blog, Diana, for encouragement and direction at this time. I can see how they are losing their minds. I think they can see the hammer beginning to fall. So good to have this reminder to keep fighting and trusting the Lord. We WILL see the goodness of God in the land of the living.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, our faith will be fully vindicated!

      Delete
  2. I have been so blessed to find your words from God! Thanks to Pastor Dave Scarlet from His Glory for posting your prophesies on Twitter and Truth Social. I lift you up in my prayers letting God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit know how thankful I am for you and all the prophets whether I know they exist or not because you and Julie Green have been such a blessing to me. I know others are thankful for the prophets they listened to as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I truly appreciate your prayers!!

      Delete
  3. YES. In agreement with all. Thank you for stating what we can all come into agreement with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The louder the enemy becomes, the more they have to hide! Thank you, Lord, for letting them show their true colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog