July 22, 2023


REVERSE THE CURSE

“When SIN entered the world, Satan was able to RELEASE DEATH and CURSES upon mankind. He HATES and is JEALOUS of the CROWN of My CREATION, and he is DETERMINED to WIPE man off the face of the earth. Sin REMOVED a PROTECTIVE SHIELD from the earth and from mankind, and SICKNESS, WARS, HOSTILITY, and MURDER were released from the darkness over mankind. The GROUND was CURSED and LACK and FAMINE came upon the land. In your day those PARTNERED with darkness are using the same old playbook of your hate-filled enemy. The ARROGANT ELITE have been CURSING you for many years. Whenever the Church’s LIGHT GROWS DIM, the DARKNESS MOVES IN and INCREASES LOSS, DEATH, and SICKNESS. My Remnant is now FULLY AWAKE to this CURSED DARKNESS that has INVADED your lands. You can see MAN-MADE DISEASES, TAINTED INJECTIONS, MANIPULATED WEATHER, UNNECESSARY WARS, and CONFLICTS, and DIVISION SOWN into your populations. I want to give you a SIMPLE but POWERFUL TOOL to COMBAT all the darkness has released on people. Wherever you see the CURSE of DARKNESS displayed, simply say, ‘I REVERSE THE CURSE OF THIS—DISEASE, SHOT, WEATHER, WAR, DIVISION—and I RELEASE GOD’S BLESSING, PEACE, and RESTORATION in the place of the curse.’ Your words of BLESSING are more POWERFUL than anything the darkness CURSES. The LIGHT in you will OVERCOME and REMOVE the CURSE through the POWER of My Son’s BLOOD, and BLESSINGS will flow and increase until they FILL your Land. REVERSE THE CURSE!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. I REVERSE THE CURSES OF
    STRIFE, DIVISION, DISEASE, ABUSE
    IN ANY AND ALL FORMS,
    ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING
    NOT OF GOD'S AGENDA!

    IN ITS PLACE I RELEASE GOD'S
    BLESSING, PEACE and RESTORATION!

    Hallelujah!

    Amen & Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can make this happen with God on our side ! let's get busy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I reverse the curse of deafness in my family, poverty, lack of understanding THE WORD OF GOD. divorce, rebellion of our children and all that the devil has thrown on my family and my husbands family.
    In Jesus NAME AMEN!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah 🙌 I really needed this ! The wisdom from God and exactly what I need to say!! Hallelujah 🙌 I'm happy Holy Spirit dancing!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had printed this word out when it was first released because I loved the simplicity of what the Lord shared about how to reverse the curse. Just last week I was crying out the Lord for how to pray for my Grandmaw. She turned 100 years old last November and since 2019, the Lord has been leading me to believe that she will get up out of her wheelchair and walk. I have family members that keep "cursing" her, speaking what they see in the natural. I have felt out numbered. The printed copy of this word was sitting on my desk last week when I cried out to the Lord afraid that Satan would steal my Grandmaw's healing. I don't know how to explain it but as I cried out, I simply felt like the Lord said "Look down"...I saw the word and the part about reversing the curse and releasing God's blessing over her in place of the curse. I then read the sentence that said our words of blessing are more powerful than anything the darkness curses. Thank you Diana for your faithfulness to the Lord and your ministry to the body of Christ! God bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog