July 23, 2023 GREAT RESET


YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN

“Part of My RESCUE OPERATION is RETURNING YOUR CHILDREN BACK TO YOU. The PRODIGALS, those captured by LIES and DECEPTION, the prisoners of TRAFFICKING, and those snared by ADDICTIONS—I AM CALLING THEM HOME, BACK TO YOU. They will be FORGIVEN, RESTORED, and will become BUILDERS by your side to COMPLETE My great reset. I have heard your PRAYERS, seen your TEARS, and felt the ANGUISH in your heart for your precious children, your HERITAGE; and I will BRING THEM HOME TO YOU. I will RESTORE and REPURPOSE their lives, and UNITY will be a CROWN your family wears. MILLIONS of your children will SUDDENLY come to their senses, as I REMOVE coverings from their eyes and UNSTOP ears DEAF to the TRUTH. They will be SHOCKED AWAKE when I UNCOVER and CRUSH the darkness, and they see how BADLY they have been DECEIVED. It will be a GRAND MIRACLE—DESTRUCTION for the wicked and a FREEING of the CAPTIVES of DARKNESS. Together, you will REBUILD this Land. Lift up your eyes and your heart, YOUR CHILDREN WILL RETURN.”

ISAIAH 49:17, 18 “Your children, your builders, are running back to you as those who ruined and destroyed you are running away. Lift up your head and look all around you. See! All your children, your builders, gather to come back to you. As surely as I live, I make this promise, says Yahweh. ‘You will wear them all like jewels, as a radiant bride wears her beautiful jewelry!’” (TPT)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Hallelujah! Praise The Lord, God Almighty!🙏🏻✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a True statement. God is Faithful, He CANNOT LIE! so many will come home. It will be Glorious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lord God Almighty we need you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah. Amen & Amen. His name is Faithful & True. He’s the Alpha & Omega the first and the last. He says it. He watches over His Word to fulfill it. I receive my children and my siblings & their children to the throne of YHWH. The altar of the Lord. In Yeshua’s name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I receive this, in Jesus name!!! Amen, Amen, Amen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thank You Lord, for the return of the prodigals! There is nothing too hard for You!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you LORD for words of life and joy! I have been praying for 30 years for my one and only son along with his family. My brother and his family. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreeing for your son and his family to experience salvation, healing, and deliverance!

      Delete
  8. Praise God! My children are coming home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Standing on this promise!! All glory to God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So many parents have prayed for this day! Thank you, Heavenly Father, for your promises!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Father!!! Thank You, thank You, thank You! I believe and receive this promise and give You all the glory already now! You are the God of miracles! What an amazingly wonderful promise!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our LORD GOD is so kind and gracious to do this!! Thank you, Father God!!!
    Thank you Diana for delivering His messages so faithfully, I appreciate you precious woman of God! May He continue to bless you and speak to you and to His Body.

    ReplyDelete
  13. MUCHAS GRACIAS MI DIOS AMADO!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hallelujah! Praise God for his immeasurable and abundant love for His children!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We praise Him for His lavish blessings and answered prayers!

      Delete
  15. Amen Diana! My son Joshua & his wife coming back in Jesus name!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. thank You, Father, for the return of our children and grandchildren ...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much dear Diana! My daily prayer is that my daughter will come out of the deception of the LGBT community and open her eyes to the truth! She has been so deceived. Please pray that she will return to the truth that she is made in God's image and that people are not born "gay". She is a gifted singer and I also pray that God will use her as a worship team leader one day. Thank you and may God Bless you abundantly!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yes and amen! Thank you faithful God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog