July 25, 2023


RELEASE MY GLORY
“When you SURRENDER your life to Me by accepting the suffering and death of My Son as PAYMENT for your sin and when you ACKNOWLEDGE and RECEIVE the POWER of His RESURRECTION, you become a CARRIER OF MY GLORY. My GLORIFIED Son SHINES out through you to BLESS the world. Because most of My Sons and Daughters were not taught they were GLORY CARRIERS, they HID their LIGHTS in a building and watched the world grow DARKER and DARKER. They felt HELPLESS to change the TIDE and began to long for ESCAPE. I have AWAKENED you, My Remnant, to BELIEVE My Word that REVEALS that you are Sons and Daughters of the Kingdom of LIGHT—a MUCH GREATER Kingdom than the evil empire. Let the POWER of My PRESENCE in you continue to GROW, as you FELLOWSHIP with Me, EAT My Word, and STRENGTHEN each other. As you PURPOSEFULLY RELEASE MY GLORY into the dark world, you will see MIRACLES of healing, DELIVERANCES of bondage, and the power of DECEPTION and the COWERING SPIRIT that has invaded My Church will be BROKEN. Wherever you see darkness at work—RELEASE MY GLORY and watch what I will do. You have the POWER to bring My LIGHT into the darkness, and the darkness WILL NOT OVERCOME you. As you CARRY MY GLORY into your families and your nations, know that you are TURNING THE TIDE from DARK to LIGHT. CONSCIOUSLY RELEASE MY GLORY wherever you go and whatever you pray for, and in MY GLORY all things become LIGHT and WHOLE. RELEASE MY GLORY.”

ROMANS 8:21 (AMPC) “That nature (creation) itself will be set free from its bondage to decay and corruption (and gain an entrance) into the glorious freedom of God’s children.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. May we all see the Truth, the Way and the Light 🕯️

    ReplyDelete
  2. May it be so! Help me, Lord, to consciously release the glory!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Father, for this REMINDER! I pour forth the Glory upon myself (Donna Rigney) and upon every place I inhabit! When I REMEMBER to RELEASE it, that is!😱

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lion of Judah, ROAR!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog