July 26, 2022

MY VOICE COMES ON THE RIVER OF LIFE

“When you TUNE to MY VOICE that comes on the RIVER OF LIFE FLOWING from Me through your spirit, you will receive TRUTH, WISDOM, and GREAT PEACE. Whose VOICE are you LISTENING to in these TUMULTUOUS TIMES? Whose REPORT are you BELIEVING? Well-meaning people are sharing DIRE WARNINGS of coming events, and they tell you all the things you need to do to prepare for CRISIS, LACK, and SHORTAGES. These reports cause you to FEEL ANXIOUS and UNSETTLED and UNSURE how to prepare. If you FOCUS on these reports, your ANXIETY and TREPIDATION of the FUTURE will ROB you of My PEACE and My GUIDANCE. My REVELATION and My DIRECTIONS FLOW ON THE RIVER OF LIFE, and they bring PEACE and a KNOWLEDGE of My FAITHFULNESS. The GUIDANCE and DIRECTIONS you receive from this place of PEACE and FAITH will result in ACTIONS done at My prompting, and they will actually PROTECT you and will BEAR GOOD FRUIT. The CHOICE is yours…do you want to RUSH AROUND FRANTICALLY trying to COVER all your bases, or do you want to receive WISDOM, STRENGTH, and PEACE from the RIVER OF LIFE? MY VOICE ON THE RIVER OF LIFE is My GIFT and My LIFELINE for you.”

Diana Larkin 

A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Thank you Lord for this reminder! You are our provider! I want your peace! Thank you Father God for being my provider!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PERFECT comment!

      I RECEIVE this expression, Dear One!
      God Bless You!✝️🙏🏻❤️

      Delete
  2. I choose to TRUST you Father God in Jesus name. I receive your gift and your lifeline from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is why I am not freaking out ~ I know the Lord has given us His word and that is all I need !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Word through Diana stated “No freaking out, Army of Light”! LOL!🥰

      Delete
    2. Just completing Julie Green’s Teaching today. She discusses “the enemy trying to get you to freak out”! And spoke “freaking out” too!🥰

      Delete
    3. The confirmations are flying around!

      Delete
  4. You may want to correct this spelling on the body od your word, RIBER OF LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was finally able to let go of my fears over our retirement savings. My husband and I have finally saved enough for him to retire, but he is not of the belief that the Babylon system is falling. He is a finance guy through and through, thus our money is still in the bank. I am now trusting God and am no longer worried about how we're going to survive. I KNOW how we're going to survive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. We lost so much during the Obama years and were just to the point of building some of it back.

      We also had some savings built up for some home repairs. I keep getting the prompting that it is going to dissolve away anyway so I have been doubling and tripling down on donating to our church, missions and such. I just want to give away as much as I can! No worries about our future ❤️

      Delete
    2. God shall BLESS you MIGHTILY!

      Delete
    3. God is going to show Himself strong on our behalf during this season! He is faithful!

      Delete
  6. Hearing an alert about problems upcoming or problems we are in doesn't have to make me anxious, unsettled, and unsure; that I do not receive, but God wishes us to hear Him above all things! Amen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He truly does want us to hear His voice!

      Delete
  7. Thank you Diana for this Word! We are retired on a small income, and are always disturbed when a channel says we must buy gold or silver because the banks are going down! That being said, we know that our Jesus, Who provides for the birds of the air, WILL provide for us and millions more all over the world who also cannot invest in gold. So we are at peace…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace in His promised provision is wonderful, and so is He!

      Delete
  8. Obviously, things are not as they appear. Do not take your eyes off God!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog