July 26, 2023


GET READY TO SING!

“GET READY TO SING My praises! Sing old songs, current songs, and sing to Me a new song from your spirit. It all is a BEAUTIFUL SOUND in My ears, and it SOWS LIGHT into the atmosphere. Sing BEFORE you see the VICTORY—the FAITH behind your PRAISES is a STRONG WEAPON against the darkness. Soon there will be VICTORIES that will make you CHEER. Your spirits will respond by POURING OUT WORSHIP to Me. These victories will DISTURB those still UNDER the DECEPTION of LYING MEDIA, and the darkness will STIR UP RIOTS and CHAOS. Don’t allow that to STEAL YOUR JOY or STOP YOUR WORSHIP and CELEBRATION. In fact, your CONTINUED WORSHIP and JOY will QUENCH the FIRES of OPPOSITION. They will begin to QUESTION the NARRATIVE they’ve been told. CRACKS and DISCREPANCIES in what the media is FRANTICALLY pouring out will serve to AWAKEN many. As you PRESS IN to SING to Me in FAITH and HOPE, the LIGHT and JOY you carry will serve to QUENCH the FAKE OUTRAGE FIRES lit by the darkness. The lying media have built a DYKE against the TRUTH, but TRUTH LEAKS are showing up in many places on this DYKE of LIES. These small leaks will continue to WEAKEN this WALL constructed against the truth, and an ENORMOUS TRUTH REVEAL will be the GEYSER that BREAKS OPEN the WALL of LIES and COVER-UPS. GET READY TO SING!

PSALM 150:6-7 “God’s high and holy praises fill their mouths, for their shouted praises are their weapons of war! These warring weapons will bring vengeance on every opposing force and every resistant power—“ (TPT)

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. How COOL, Lord!πŸ’šI’ve instinctively been hearing/singing/music all along! In my Spirit - as YOU!πŸ’–- have prompted me! I refer to this as having “popped into my head! As you well realize I possess a lifetime of musical/theatrical background! And Holy Spirit week urging me to “Turn on (my car) radio! Much to my pleased delight - familyradio.org!✝️πŸ™πŸ»πŸ†’πŸ˜Ž❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great confirmation, Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cry every time I hear a Worship song. It just speaks to me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m new here. I just want to say that reading each single blog entry is so powerful to me.
    They fill me with so much awe and appreciation I don’t feel big enough to hold it.
    It amazes me that you can receive theses daily… even several in one day.!!! It takes me at least a day to begin to truly absorb even one….let alone get all the action items done well!
    Love them.
    Look forward to them!!
    Thankful God blessed you to do this for us…for Him….for the Kingdom!!
    Hoping for a new and larger wine skin.πŸ’žπŸ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! Yes to a new and larger wine skin!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for your encouragement! Yes, Lord to new and larger wine skins!

      Delete
    3. I'm not finding a verse 7 in Psalm 150 TPT? I really like the scripture you have thereπŸ™Œ

      Delete
    4. My error! It’s Psalm 149:7

      Delete
    5. Thank you!πŸ’–

      Delete
  5. This same day God gave me Isaiah 52 v 8 "They watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing..." So I was so excited to see the word given to you!!! God bless you and thank you for all your hard work I'm always encouraged as I listen to what the Father says to you πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog