July 3, 2023


QUIETLY STRENGTHENED 

“As you QUIETLY (and without HURRY or URGENCY) WAIT in My PRESENCE, I will BLESS you with RENEWED STRENGTH and VISION. Picture Me WEAVING My STRENGTH into you. This STRENGTH will see you through the COMING MONTHS of UPHEAVAL. It will SURPRISE you that you take in STRIDE one event after another with your PEACE INTACT and an INNER CALMNESS springing from the STRENGTH I have placed in you. This is a PRIORITY ASSIGNMENT for you because, SHORTLY, ALL HEAVEN IS ABOUT TO BREAK LOOSE. Darkness will FLAIL and SCREAM as My LIGHT REVEALS their EVIL SCHEMES and DARKENED HEARTS. I need your VISION to ALIGN with My vision so that you will CLEARLY SEE when THREATENING EVENTS occur that these are NO LONGER OFFENSIVE MOVES by the darkness, but they are FRANTIC DEFENSIVE SCHEMES LAUNCHED IN PANIC, as they can see Heaven’s MIGHT coming to CRUSH THEM. Reading My Word will help you ALIGN your THOUGHTS with Mine. Then take the next step and QUIETLY WAIT for My STRENGTH and VISION to fill you. Even if you don’t ‘feel’ like you are receiving anything, TAKE NOTE that your HEART RATE and BREATHING have SLOWED DOWN and PEACE has entered your atmosphere. Like manna in the wilderness, you need to RENEW MY STRENGTH AND VISION IN YOU DAILY. You may not be aware, but others around you will SENSE your PEACE and STABILITY and will be DRAWN TO YOU. You can SHARE My STRENGTH and VISION with others and let them know they can come to Me and be QUIETLY STRENGTHENED.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 




Comments

  1. Wow… powerfully peaceful! Thank You Father! I receive Your peace even right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Full speed ahead and God speed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Heavenly Father, that we can lean on you for comfort in our time of need!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah! Praise His Almighty Glory!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect Word for us! We were ministering something similar to friends last night that are going through a very tough time. The warfare seems to be at an all time high! Yet we persevere, take our stand, and we WILL see the victory of the Lord!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad your friends have such great encouragers!

      Delete
  6. Thank you for this message; I really need this 'grounding' in the Father now! I feel His Peace just reading this! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing that encouragement!

      Delete
  7. Thank you Diana for all of your Journals. I have been watching you on YouTube for some time now and I just love hearing what the Father gives you to share with his people. You are so blessed to hear directly from him and I am so thankful to you for sharing his heart with us. I am at peace and encouraged by his words always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful encouragement! Thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog