July 30, 2023

BEHOLD, I AM HERE!
“The most IMPORTANT PREPARATION that you can make for the days of bringing down the evil empire is to KNOW WHO I AM, to REHEARSE My PROMISES to you and your Nation, and to EXPERIENCE My LOVE for you. These goals will STRENGTHEN you and POSITION you to RECEIVE My ABUNDANT PROVISION and My SUPERNATURAL PROTECTION. The Holy Spirit will be your FAITHFUL GUIDE in all these things. ASK every day for His GUIDANCE, His REVELATION of who I AM, and who you are in Me. ASK Him to KEEP the FIRES of PASSION BURNING in your heart with LOVE and DEEP SURRENDER to Me. ASK Him to let you FEEL the LOVE that I have for you. I want you to KNOW, to FEEL, to EXPERIENCE how much I LOVE you because then you will be SURE that NOTHING can separate you from the POWER of My LOVE. Let Me make this UNPRECEDENTED season EASY for you: CALL FORTH AND SUPPORT with intercession My PLANS and PURPOSES, and BLOCK the plans of evil with your AUTHORITY and REFUSE to partner with FEAR and INTIMIDATION at his threats. LEARN to be VERY SENSITIVE to My Spirit’s PROMPTINGS. TRUST Him with your life. His GUIDANCE will keep you SAFE and LEAD you in paths of PROVISION. CULTIVATE a HEARING EAR and a RESPONSIVE HEART. Ask Him to HELP you in this, and He will! My LIGHT in you will SHINE BRIGHTLY against the BACKDROP of FALLING EVIL SYSTEMS and the REVEALING of GROSS DARKNESS. SHINE the LIGHT of My LOVE and your CONFIDENCE in who I AM and what I have PROMISED to all those who are around you. The BEST is yet to come! BEHOLD, I AM HERE!”
ISAIAH 52:5, 6 (TPT) “‘And now, what have I here?’ says Yahweh? ‘Indeed, My people have been taken into bondage without cause while mocking rulers howl; and every day My name is continually despised!’ says Yahweh. ‘Therefore, My people will know the power of My name, and they will know in that day that I am the one who promised them, saying, Behold, I am here!’”
Diana Larkin , A Watchman’s Journal 



Comments

  1. Thank you DianaπŸ™❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Wonderful to see Our Saviour here! We STAND WITH U JESUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Diana, for sharing with us Your Word.
    At a crossroads. After car destroyed in storm, FEEL” led to hop on a plane back to Florida since leaving 12/22. No Support system here; COMPLETELY IGNORANT (my sister/family I’m residing w/) ie taking disabl d daughter 2 c Barbie today list goes on… please pray 4 me I’m struggling greatly now…πŸ™πŸ»❤️πŸ™πŸ»✝️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I recommend you find a church community. There are some great churches in FL.

      Delete
  4. O LORD thank You for this word.
    Holy Spirit help me FEEL and truly KNOW Father's love for me. Ever since my open chest surgery in March, I have struggled with knowing You love me, will heal me completely, will provide for me and restore my broken marriage. Some days I feel so lost with no purpose. Help me keep standing. Help me know that my prayers of intercession count for something. Help me know I am still valuable to you.Stir up the fires of passion for you. Help me Lord. I need you desperately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your soothing words of encouragement and edification. ❤
      Reading them I sensed that I am to rest in HIM and stop trying so hard.

      Delete
    2. Truth be told, your situation mirrors mine in some ways. I found that in genuinely trying to help someone else, it cements the same solutions that I need to focus on. As a mother, I'm so used to helping others to the point of depletion, while not seemingly able to know how to help myself. Trying to help you has helped me a lot and yes I too find it challenging to quiet my mind and be still so I can discern His presence and comforting advice. So thank you too!

      Delete
    3. 😊Only our Heavenly Father could orchestrate such a connection,such a fellowship πŸ’—πŸ’—
      May HE richly reward you for reaching out to me with words that pierced through my pain.
      May HE also calm your storm and perfect that which concerns you.

      Delete
    4. Thank you. Hallelujah, All glory to God! Shalom

      Delete
    5. Thanks. Hallelujah, all glory to God! Shalom

      Delete
  5. Thank you, father God yesterday at 10:46 AM in the clouds forming was a heart that was opened on the right side with an arrow started through it. I know it is to reminding us and myself that you love us.I have found heart shape rocks, more heart clouds with doves clouds to remind me of your love! Keep saying I’m in need of hugs.Father thank you soooo much for your continuous support. The signs of out pouring love! Thank you so very much for your daughter Diana to stand on yours words! Hallelujah 😭❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m praying for ALL of us, Believers, His PRECIOUS Ones!πŸ™πŸ»✝️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog