June 26, 2023

SEVENFOLD RETURN

A follower who has listened to my video series on Hearing God’s Voice asked if I would inquire of the Lord about what the “sevenfold” return meant. They had received something from the Lord about that subject, and they wanted to compare with what I might hear. I had never thought to ask for illumination about the word “sevenfold” and what it might mean. The Father said to me, “You have not because you don’t ask, and you know not because you don’t inquire.” Wow! I’m inspired to ask more questions! Here is what I heard on the “sevenfold”; it’s not the whole enchilada ๐Ÿ˜‰ but it’s an interesting slice of information about it.

I began by asking the Father, “What do You mean by a sevenfold return?”
He responded: “Seven is My number, so it means a PERFECT RETURN of what was stolen. A PERFECT and JUST RETURN can involve REPLACEMENTS for what was taken, but in some cases, it will mean the RETURN is MULTIPLIED to MAKE UP for LOST time, LOST wages, INFLICTED health problems that ROBBED you of RESOURCES and RELATIONSHIPS. If someone in your family was STOLEN from by the enemy, but came home to Heaven without experiencing the SEVENFOLD RETURN, you can CLAIM it for your family now in this present time. The STOREHOUSES of Heaven are FULL of UNCLAIMED SEVENFOLD RETURNS. Ask Me, and I will SHOW you what to CLAIM back through your family line. 
Here is an example of how a sevenfold return works: Let’s say your HEART was damaged by the enemy. You don’t need SEVEN HEARTS—JUST ONE! But you can DECLARE the enemy PAY BACK the money LOST in an amount SEVEN TIMES what you originally spent. Come into My COURTROOM and lay out your case, and I will REQUIRE the enemy to PAY YOU BACK a PERFECT SETTLEMENT. A SEVENFOLD RETURN is My JUSTICE released to My children.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 






Comments

  1. Wow!! Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™Œ Thank You God, for insight and revelation and understanding!! Hallelujah ๐Ÿ™Œ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! Let us all claim our 7-fold return Praise God! God BLESS YOU, Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call it in, and I call it forward now! Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday Morning I was praying and was prompted to do exactly this... My father recently passed and I declared for his Sevenfold return and then his father and decided to go down through the whole bloodline declaring and demanding Satan to loose and give back... Then I read a post on Facebook (His Glory) which I traced back to your blog and read and read this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is wonderful confirmation for you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog