August 10, 2023


ARE YOU THIRSTY FOR MORE?

ISAIAH 55:1 (TPT) “Listen! Are you thirsty for more? Come to the refreshing waters and drink. Even if you have no money, come, buy, and eat. Yes, come and buy all the wine and milk you desire—it won’t cost a thing.”

“I AM offering you a life with Me that is a CONTINUAL FEAST, and a DRINK that truly SATISFIES. What I offer, you cannot buy with WORLDLY RICHES. It is FREELY GIVEN to you, BUT you must COME to Me, INVEST your TIME in Me, and OPEN your spirit to RECEIVE what I AM pouring out. What I offer, you cannot buy with earthly treasure but that does not mean that My offering to you is CHEAP or not WORTH very much. I AM offering you the PRICELESS GIFT of My PRESENCE, My PEACE, and My SPIRITUAL FEAST. Even though these are offered FREELY, you must CHOOSE to COME, BUY, and EAT. Practically that is your SACRIFICE of your TIME that you SET ASIDE just to be with Me (COME). It is VALUING being with Me ABOVE all other things you could INVEST in (BUY). It is OPENING your SPIRITUAL MOUTH and RECEIVING all that I POUR OUT (EAT). When you invest in our relationship, you will be made SPIRITUALLY RICH and COMPLETELY SATISFIED. You will have an OVERFLOW to share with all those around you and you will be STRENGTHENED to FIGHT another day in the BATTLE to TURN THE WORLD RIGHT SIDE UP. ARE YOU THIRSTY FOR MORE? COME, BUY, AND EAT!”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. What a PRECIOUS Word, Father, Diana! Glory, Glory, Hallelujah!✝️🙏🏻❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! What a beautiful word from You, Father!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has been a favorite verse in Isaiah, and now, even more meaningful with this word from the Lord

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog