August 11, 2023


THE BEST IS YET TO COME
“As you ride out the STORM UNDER THE SHELTER OF MY WINGS, always keep in mind that THE BEST IS YET TO COME. You are going to FULLY experience My ability to PROVIDE food, water, and safety in SUPERNATURAL ways. In My Kingdom there is NO LACK and NO FEAR. My Heavenly RESOURCES to you are UNENDING, and My POWER to PROTECT and DEFEND you are UNSTOPPABLE. A large portion of My Church became INGROWN and focused on INTELLECTUAL knowledge about Me and My Word. This CLOSED them off from My SUPERNATURAL WAYS and from FRESH REVELATION for their everyday lives. I want you to have BOTH—intellectual knowledge and DEEPLY spiritual revelation and interactions with Me. I AM Spirit, and you will never know Me FULLY if you do not ALLOW My Spirit to AWAKEN your spirit. This CUTTING OFF of the supernatural has allowed the enemy to be very busy BRINGING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE. As I SHAKE everything that is not of Me, the world will LEARN that I AM a SUPERNATURAL God and that I have the REAL WAYS of LIFE. The systems I DESTROY were BRINGING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE. I will FLIP THIS AROUND, and you will see Me BRING OUT THE BEST IN PEOPLE. Our image that We placed in people will be AWAKENED as many turn to My Son and become born again and as those who already belong to Me REALIZE who they are in My Kingdom, you will see the VERY BEST of MAN COME FORTH in LOVE, HONOR, and COMPASSION. This will OVERCOME the enemy’s sowing of HATRED, ARROGANCE, and SELFISH GREED. WELCOME the SHAKINGS of every evil system because it is MAKING WAY for My future of PEACE and PLENTY for you and your Nation. THE BEST REALLY IS YET TO COME.”

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 





Comments

  1. How PEACEFUL!
    Let us LUXURIATE
    in His Peace which passeth all understanding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMEN.
      For sure, how soothing and peaceful.

      Delete
    2. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐ŸปAmen and amen! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป May the poorest be served first ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
      Thank you Diana for passing these fresh and blessed words from heaven!
      Lisa

      Delete
  2. From Go to God to Good . Let's Go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God rocks!!! Thank you, Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to this ! Thank you Father

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praise God forever. He’s my rock๐ŸŒบ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patiently waiting for Your shakings, Lord! It's going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I heard someone once describe what God will be doing as opulence! Just like our Father the King!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallelujah!!! Yes I receive this Word; Surely The Best Is Yet To Come. We welcome the "shaking" of the Lord, Thank You Diana for sharing a powerful word. God Bless You.❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you Diana for your diligence in sharing Papa's word with us daily.
    These words have truly been lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
    BLESSINGS and hugs❤๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched a very old movie about Corie Ten Boom and her life as a holocaust survivor. Great film, but I literally about fell out of my chair when the actress playing her ended the film saying, The Best Is Yet to Come! What is the original origin of this phrase? Does anyone know? I have a feeling the climax of this show is close, because that is a very important word of encouragement. Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amen and hallelujah!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank You Father for quelling any fear of the future. Our eyes are on You. Our faith is in Your endless Love and Your ability to do exceedingly abundantly above all we could ask or think.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog