August 12, 2023


WHAT IS BITTER WILL BECOME SWEET, WHAT IS DARK WILL BECOME LIGHT

“You see unfolding before you the plans of darkness, as they launch their DEATH AGENDAS and more schemes of INJUSTICE in order to SILENCE the LIGHT. I AM going to allow the darkness to THINK these plans are SUCCEEDING but that is only for the purpose of DRAWING them into My TRAP. I AM BAITING them to push their evil and injustice to the LIMITS because then I will RESPOND with My LIGHT that FULLY EXPOSES who they are and My HAMMER of JUSTICE will COMPLETELY CRUSH their evil empire. This is not just a season to make things ‘BETTER.’ It is a season to COMPLETELY TEAR DOWN EVIL and to START OVER with NEW foundations rooted in JUSTICE and RIGHTEOUSNESS. Don’t SETTLE for QUICK FIXES or PARTIAL JUSTICE. I want you to get COMPLETELY BEHIND My BULLDOZER, as we DEMOLISH the darkness and REBUILD with My LIGHT. As the darkness UNROLLS one FRANTIC DARK SCHEME after another, they will be BITTER IN YOUR MOUTH. You RESPOND by COMMANDING that the BITTERNESS BOOMERANG back into their camp. Do not become DISCOURAGED as the darkness PEAKS in their wicked plans. STAND FIRM that COMPLETE DARKNESS will be REPLACED with COMPLETE LIGHT. Quite SUDDENLY, the BITTER WILL BECOME SWEET, and the DARK WILL BECOME LIGHT.” 

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 







Comments

  1. Full speed ahead and God speed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so encouraging!
    I love when God uses the word Boomerang. It’s one of my favorite words too. Our enemy better watch out for His hammer of Justice! It’s coming for them!! Hallelujah! I can’t wait to see all of this come to fruition. Isn’t He Amazing??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Father for that message!! Blessed assurance!! THE LIGHT SHINES IN THE darkness AND THE darkness CANNOT OVERCOME THE LIGHT, HALLELUJAH!! Thank you Diana for being a vessel of the LORD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallelujah, Father God, trusting in Your master plan!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Lord! The best is yet to come!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog