August 13, 2023

THE DAY OF THE VENGEANCE OF YOUR GOD
*At 3:11 a.m. I was awakened by someone yelling, “17!” Biblical meaning of 17=breakthrough to victory, overcoming power, perfection of spiritual order, # of Angelic appearances in Gospels. Today’s date 8/13/23–8+1=+3+2+3=17! This morning the Father said this was the day of His vengeance. I looked up the Hebrew word and found this word appears in the Old Testament 17 times! Webster’s 1828 Dictionary defines vengeance: just retribution, recompense, and punishment.
*”Isaiah 61:1-2a was My COMMISSION to My Son when He came to earth as a man. He brought GOOD NEWS of Our LOVE and FAVOR for all who would TRUST in Us. He HEALED HEARTS BROKEN by sin and brought FREEDOM to captives and prisoners of LIES and DARKNESS. When My Son announced His commission that day in the Temple, He stopped midway in verse 2. I AM telling you that this season is the FULFILLMENT of the rest of this verse, ‘and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn.’ This is THE DAY OF THE VENGEANCE OF YOUR GOD and that is why you can look at the future with eyes of FAITH knowing I will FULFILL this PROMISE. Just as the world CHANGED after Jesus accomplished SALVATION, so the world will now CHANGE as My RECOMPENSE, RETRIBUTION , and PUNISHMENT are UNLEASHED against the HARDHEARTED POWERS of EVIL and DESTRUCTION. This will take place BEFORE YOUR EYES. Then will come My promised season of COMFORT to those with GREAT LOSSES, LIFE in place of DEAD HOPES and DREAMS, GLADNESS will spring from the place of comfort, you will wear PRAISE and no longer be WEAK, you will be my TREES—BEAUTIFUL and STRONG, and you will HELP REBUILD DEVASTATED LIVES and RUINED CITIES. You will be part of USHERING in a season of PEACE and PLENTY. Be sure that you KNOW the DEPTHS of My LOVE because THE DAY OF VENGEANCE will be POWERFUL, but NECESSARY to PREPARE THE WAY for My Kingdom to RULE and REIGN in your midst. VENGEANCE will make way for COMFORT, RESTORATION, and NEW LIEE.” Isaiah 61:1-4 
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Tim Sheet's daughter took his place at Oasis Church this morning and she used Isaiah 61 in a Prophetic word she gave at the end of the Service. I have long thought that we are about to live Through Isaiah 61. The day of vengeance, the rebuilding of our ruined places and a double portion for those who fought the good fight of faith.
    Thanks for all you do Diana!!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a dream last night I was working shift work not paying attention to the time. My relief showed up, I then looked at the time on the clock it was 7:10. I thought that’s odd they were supposed to be here a 7:00. I told my wife about the dream and we couldn’t figure it out. Now I know the meaning to the dream. Thanks Jesus and let Your will be done.

      Delete
  2. Hallelujah Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a dream weeks ago, but was not released to give it. Now I can give the last Words He said to me: “ It’s time to pass the baton.” (Note: in a relay race runners carry a baton until it is time to “pass” it to the next runner. I had a sense that THIS WAS THE FINAL PASS to the last runner as he races to the finish line.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! The day of vengeance of our God! He is revealing so much to us! My heart is burning with this. Didn't He say He would do nothing unless He first revealed it to His servants the prophets? Diana, you are certainly tuned in to the flow. We have so much to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to fix your math equation. It makes nonsense. It should be 8/13/23: 8+1+3+2+3=17. Take out the minus sign in front of the 8. Take out the equals sign between the 1 and the +3. Blessings to you Sister. I am blessed by these prophetic words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesterday (Aug-13) I was seeing incredible cloud formations. I sensed in my spirit God & the Angel Armies were quickly on the move. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallelujah! I can't think of a better vengeance than to redeem the people in Hawaii for what evil has been bestowed upon them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful Hebrew song called, Ruach Adonai Alai (The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me). Please click on the following link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3znPzyqeRoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog