August 16, 2023


TESTIMONY OF HEALED CELL PHONES

Ash West and I were preparing to record a video yesterday afternoon, and we encountered opposition. Ash’s phone went black and would not turn on again. The computer he was using was having great difficulty connecting to the internet so that he could link in to the Zoom meeting we had set up. Meanwhile, I was having a freak thunderstorm with high winds, lightning, thunder, and hail. My power went out, but came on after a few minutes (of intense prayer). We recorded our video, and as we chatted after we had finished, Ash mentioned his dead phone, which he tried unsuccessfully to get to come on again. We decided to pray for it to come back to life. I heard myself praying that a charge of energy would come from Heaven, go through Ash, and into his phone. He tried the phone one more time, AND IT TURNED ON!!! Wohoo!
It wasn’t until the next morning that I realized my cell phone had been healed, too! I had planned on taking it to the cell phone store today, because it wasn’t holding a charge anymore. I would go to bed with it fully charged and by morning, it was down to 20%. My phone is only 5 months old! Well, the healing power released to Ash’s phone went into mine as well, because this morning, it was at 100%, and it has held the charge well all day! Hallelujah! He cares for all things in our lives, and His power is unlimited!

Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 

Comments

  1. Praise God!, Thank you Diana. I truly believe He cares for all things for us. He tells us this in Psalm, "He perfect all that concernes us." I have family who don't know Him, who tell me I am foolish to believe that God cares about things, like lost keys, phones and the like But, I know He does. 💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I lose something that I can't find, I always ask the Lord for help. After much time spent looking for it, I finally say, "Lord, You know and see everything. Please show me where I left it. And it works every time! God hears and listens! Do not ever forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went to supermarket last week and fogot lights on the car (somehow missed the warning alarm). After about an hour I came back and started car and; nothing, it woud not start, no any sound or functions at all. So, as earthly women do; I called to man to get some advice but he did not answer. Some thoughts and options run in my mind and then; lovely Holy Spirit gently reminded Me what I am supposed really do; Ou you my Lord, You are my helper in any things, please let Your super electricity come down to this cars battery, Your are electric as I am, lets get started, thank You God, hallelujah! I turned the key and straight away motor started running perfectly! God bless you all and let us remember Who is inside of us and that we can do miracles and wonder with Him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful testimonies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful testimonies, Diana and her Faithful, Grateful Followers!🙏🏻✝️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praise the Lord! I receive that for my cell phone, as well!!! God is good!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praise the Lord. Thank you for sharing the cell phone testimony! My husband and I lived in a car for one year in the state of Florida. I cried out to the Lord while I was weeping unto him, I asked Abba, "Did I do something wrong?" I had a dream that night and I heard the Lord say, "I've ordained you to feed the poor!" Our ministry became the homeless literally overnight. Months later, we woke up in the morning and the battery of the car completely died! We laid hands on the car and commanded the battery to be resurrected in the name of Yeshua haMashiach (Jesus)! He resurrected the battery from the dead and a few weeks later we met a brother in the Lord for the first time. He said, "Follow me to the auto parts store, I am buying a new battery for your car! Hallelu et Adonai! God truly takes care of this children!! Our God is worthy of all the glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana u should have Kat kerr on sometime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog