August 16, 2023


YAHWEH YOUR AVENGER
Avenger in the Hebrew carries the meaning of “BREATHING FORCIBLY.” 

“Those who have TRAMPLED your FREEDOMS and have UNLEASHED DEATH and DESTRUCTION on you are going to come face to face with Me—YAHWEH, YOUR AVENGER. Those partnered with darkness thought they were STRONGER and more CLEVER than I AM. I AM poised to SHATTER their dark world and AVENGE My people.” NAHUM 1:2 (NKJV) God is jealous, and the Lord avenges; the Lord avenges and is furious. The Lord will take vengeance on His adversaries, and He reserves wrath for His enemies. “The ARROGANT ones thought they could CONTROL the WEATHER and the ELEMENTS and use them to INFLICT DESTRUCTION on you and GAIN WEALTH for themselves. I will use these very ELEMENTS they thought they controlled to PUNISH them and to AVENGE My people.” NAHUM 1:3-6 The Lord is slow to anger and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked. The Lord has His way in the whirlwind and the storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet. He rebukes the sea and makes it dry, and dries up all the rivers…The mountains quake before Him, the hills melt, and the earth heaves at His presence, yes, the world and all who dwell in it. Who can stand before His indignation? And who can endure the fierceness of His anger? His fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by Him. (Stones of Fire!) “When I ARISE to AVENGE My people and My precious little ones, the darkness will be COMPLETELY OVERCOME. Here is what I will be for you, My Children:” NAHUM 1:7 The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and He knows those who trust in Him. “YAHWEH YOUR AVENGER is also your DEFENDER. Your enemies will FALL and you will be KEPT in My love.”
Diana Larkin 
A Watchman’s Journal 









Comments

  1. Thank you for this day and all the other days yet to come. God's will be done. Jesus knows what done looks like and so does God. The whole world will see what done looks like. So be it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Diana for sharing your daily journal. I am blown away today as God led me to read Nahum 1 this morning. There are no coincidences. Many blessings to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Diana! This is a very encouraging word.

    The states below are allegedly targeted for a possible directed energy weapon (DEW) attack.
    They can also help create and steer hurricanes like hurricane Ian last year.

    Please pray for the states below

    1. Texas
    2. Arizona
    3. Montana
    4. New Jersey
    5. New Mexico
    6. Washington
    7. Oregon
    8. Colorado
    9. Florida
    10. California
    11. Nevada
    12. Idaho
    13. Wyoming
    14. Utah
    15. Oklahoma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shadow of Ezra stated this yesterday on telegram.

      Delete
    2. How do you know??

      Delete
    3. The list makes sense to me except for Montana. I know how corruption, elite housing, or problems in that state.

      Delete
  4. They want our lands. The lands belongs to God. Have your way, Lord! Vengeance is yours! Our enemies have no regard for human life! I wish no I'll will, but l Lord, they gave gone too far! I am as mad as you are! Bless your children, Oh Lord, in their time of need! Comfort them! God bless you, Heavenly Father! Your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nahum 1 has been a special chapter to read for me to read and ponder on our God, who He is and how much He loves and cares for us, but He will never tolerate evil, “He will never acquit the wicked”.
    A great refreshing to read Nahum 1-3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Diana u should have Kat kerr on sometime

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog